Need a GOOD partner for S+ Rankings

#1dead_assassinPosted 3/30/2012 5:11:12 PM
I have just the S ranking and S+ ranking trophies left and I am having a hard time finding a person that is really good at this game to act as a healer. The computer AI is useless and Bertha runs off and gets murdered over and over instead of healing me. I tried with a few people already and they just don't listen. I ask them to say behind me and heal me whenever necessary and they decide to run off somewhere and get killed. If not that, they don't listen and pick up intel or get zombie kills. Any worthy teammates out there?
---
PSN: Marshalljmpmk2
Current Number of PS3 Platinum Trophies: 25
#2DMCDANTE98Posted 3/31/2012 12:28:01 AM
Hey m8 I would like to help I couldnt find good partner too For S+ I am level 57 in game and already completed game twice one on normal and other one on professional I always heal if my teammates need like I said I would like to help.

My Psn Id: xIPUN1H3RIx add me if you want
#3dead_assassin(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2012 12:47:05 AM
any takers, and I mean ANY, that are good at this game and have a good memorization of where the intel and cameras are (more importantly, the intel) and reliable, as far as making sure I don't die and I am healed when need be. I have the first 2 levels S+ and that's it for now, which I luckily did solo. Level 3 is a freaking pain.
---
PSN: Marshalljmpmk2
Current Number of PS3 Platinum Trophies: 25
#4FalconytePosted 3/31/2012 12:55:12 AM
i help you out man add me my PSN name is the same as my name here
---
Friend codes---
S&SASR - 0904-5409-1451
#5LeonSK2236Posted 3/31/2012 1:53:43 AM
add LeonSK1787 I need S+ as well
#6KalamordPosted 3/31/2012 2:06:05 AM
I have S+ in every mission as well as the platinum now, so I would like to help others out. I can help keep you alive and let you get all intel and as many kills as possible. Bertha is great with Painkiller as well. My PSN is in my signature. Add me if you want.
---
PSN: Kalamord