Patch incoming

#1darkvoid2100Posted 4/20/2012 10:56:53 AM
http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9330-Operation-Raccoon-City-Patch-Confirmed&s=

Would of been better to bring the patch out before releasing the rest of what should of been included in the game in the first place at such stupid prices but oh well.

I mostly hope for melee spam/shoulder barge spam being sorted and super solider having it's invincibility being removed.
---
http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3720/89106594.jpg
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Davey2100.png
#2squiggy9996999Posted 4/20/2012 11:05:20 AM
"I mostly hope for melee spam/shoulder barge spam being sorted and super solider having it's invincibility being removed."

there's a good solution to that - but i'll get flamed for saying it. just take the GL and shoot anyone charging at you. :)
#3MindslicedPosted 4/20/2012 11:13:57 AM
I will be looking foward to seeing what buffs / nerfs people will be getting.

Like I hope they give chracters better chances to do CQC
---
---PSN: Jihad__Jack---
Offical Dr. Snakes of the Naruto UNSG Boards
#4riddlebox89Posted 4/20/2012 11:58:14 AM
darkvoid2100 posted...
super solider having it's invincibility being removed.

-.-

that's what super soldier is supposed to do, make you invincible to the next five hits, the only reason the hits aren't registering online is lag, so don't blame the skill, blame the lag.

and there is an easy way to deal with super soldiers...run away
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#5Solid_BelmontPosted 4/20/2012 12:04:17 PM
riddlebox89 posted...

Pain killer + Mob Special to the head also makes them drop faster than your grades after you first discover booze and boobs.
---
Stop reading my signature and go make your own.
#6dsmdave25Posted 4/20/2012 12:10:31 PM
Agreed with solid, I usually use the mob special as it takes them down fast since it has a high rate of fire. Super Solider just nullifies the first 5 hits.
I'm more concerned about the repeated shoulder chargers, escp. when your stuck in a corner etc.
#7kuterPosted 4/20/2012 12:46:58 PM
shotguns nerf plz, now ppl will need skills in pvp.
#823phantomPosted 4/20/2012 2:08:38 PM
Solid_Belmont posted...
riddlebox89 posted...

Pain killer + Mob Special to the head also makes them drop faster than your grades after you first discover booze and boobs.

that analogy is God like and extremely true... good times, good times
---
PSN: Solid_Phantom UMVC3: Wesker/Ryu/Viper, SFxT Poison/Hugo
Embrace your dreams... And whatever happens... Protect your honor....AS SOLDIER! -Zack Fair
#9AnimesetsunaPosted 4/20/2012 3:30:19 PM
Supersoldier (me) vs Supersoldier (other player), I win. Why? He/she try to use melee attack and I keep firing so I won.
---
I am "The God of Conquest"
"The World God Only Knows"
#10FalconytePosted 4/20/2012 4:26:32 PM
that's what super soldier is supposed to do, make you invincible to the next five hits, the only reason the hits aren't registering online is lag, so don't blame the skill, blame the lag.

Thats not just what Super Soldier does. It stop the first 5 hits of damage, and 50% damage and accuracy boost. which super soldier needs patching so that the 50% damage and accuracy boost goes to incendary rounds and just have defense only.
---
Friend codes---
S&SASR - 0904-5409-1451