f*** you stupid f***ing HUNTERS!!!!!!

#1Syn_VengeancePosted 4/26/2012 10:03:37 PM
There is no reason hunters need to take that many bullets to the face to die, its absolutely absurd the amount of ammo it takes to kill them (on professional) with the machine gun, mob special and stronger guns of the likes and before anybody says anything I dont want to use the juggernaut.... this game has gotten on my last nerve lately......

Expendable is not even a fun mission on the higher difficulties due to the massive amount of hunters and spec ops. that level is way too out of hand with the crap going on at once....

Rage throws controller...........

mind you its 1am where I'm at (sleepy) and I joined a random game even though i picked normal it put me in a professional game due to the crappy matchmaking in this game.....

sorry for the rant.....lol
---
The Death Cannot Die.....
#2koroko_korobasePosted 4/26/2012 10:07:08 PM
You aren't supposed to shoot them in the face. <_<
#3Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 10:08:27 PM
koroko_korobase posted...
You aren't supposed to shoot them in the face. <_<

Oh...lol how bout the belly?
---
Currently playing: RE1,2,3,CV,4,5,ORC,Revelations,Mercs 3D
#4koroko_korobasePosted 4/26/2012 10:10:36 PM
Belly is good. That's their squishy area. Anywhere but is bad.
#5Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 10:33:40 PM
koroko_korobase posted...
Belly is good. That's their squishy area. Anywhere but is bad.

thank you
---
Currently playing: RE1,2,3,CV,4,5,ORC,Revelations,Mercs 3D
#6maxbelmontPosted 4/26/2012 11:46:59 PM

riot and juggernaut are great weapons to use on the hunters

#7mikepaddlesPosted 4/27/2012 12:10:07 AM
lupo and the flame rounds destroys them! other wise get your super soldier on. or use four eys and turn them so they dont attack you then jus fire away without being attacked, or make them fight eachother
---
New Zealand was the only undefeated team at the world cup
#8MidMorningSolPosted 4/27/2012 8:10:36 AM
I can understand TCs dilemma. F**king Hunters keep Air Jordaning me with that stupid knockdown animation made me want to pull my hair out on Professional S+ run. I get the flamethrower on their asses though. It satisfies me everytime. Even better when I use Four Eyes's program infected on them.

Hunters killing each other+Flamethrower everywhere=Dead Hunters---->Happy MidMorningSol
#9xenosaga123Posted 4/27/2012 9:10:22 AM
All B.O.W.s are too easy.

At least HUNTERS put up a better fight than even T-103s at times.

And it's good they have so much endurance because it's already too easy to kill zombies, lickers, and crimson heads.

Hunters are like the only monsters in this that feel like a real threat all the time.

And even then Hunters are still pretty easy to kill without getting hit.

They wouldn't deserve to be called Hunters if they were easier to kill.
#10LionHeart823Posted 4/27/2012 9:44:49 AM
Flame thrower is your friend! Without it, I probably wouldn't be able to S+ that mission.
---
~There are many worlds but they share the same sky~
One sky, One destiny. PSN: LionHeart1203