RE ORC Glitches Going Wild

#1TheRageWarriorPosted 12/15/2012 1:38:01 PM
Is it just me or are all of RE ORC Glitches Being used a bit more than average -_o? I Mean yh i use glitches but before i learned them i barely saw them its like a Glitch outbreak now XD Everybody's know's them Well the decent players Do But there a Players who cant win without them 2 Which is kinda sad

Ps If i've team Killed you on ORC I Did it purely For the Lol's ^^
---
PSN: RageWarrior0922
#2CT_HardcasePosted 12/17/2012 7:10:18 PM
Never seen people Glitching on purpose,nor have I Glitched.
---
Girl Gamer.
"I Don't need luck. I Have ammo." -Grunt
#3bernhardt123Posted 12/17/2012 9:49:04 PM
I see them quite often, and I've tried them out before, and I think it's stupid. I assume you are talking about getting different abilities for classes? Like Super Soldier with Recon. :/ I wish they would patch it. People already lag around and quickdraw with sniper rifles. It's just ridiculous.
---
PSN: bernhardt123
#4HADOKEN32Posted 12/21/2012 3:15:12 AM
Yes there multiple glitchers online mostly the japanese portugese and spanish what a bunch of losers
#5dark_mannequinPosted 12/21/2012 2:24:16 PM
The only glitch I had was my character was invisible except for the weapon.
---
His jiggling is almost hypnotic
Playing online: RE5, GTA4, RE:ORC, Gotham City Impostors
#6Trent_RestonPosted 12/21/2012 10:33:29 PM
I seen people with level 99 and there is an Umbrella logo next to their name. I was wondering how the heck people did that.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.
#7lobofengPosted 1/20/2013 6:21:08 PM
i been playing online and i keep joining games where the opposing team has a bunch of glitches like being invincible and others where carlos in heroes mode has super soldier and stuff... in the world do they do that it annoys me that i cant be able to win fairly... if anyone can tell how to do it please or let me know of a website it would be greatly appreciated
---
I never was respectable, but at least I was well dressed
More topics from this board...
Question about PatchesEric03717/25 1:42AM