RE ORC Glitches Going Wild

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheRageWarrior

TheRageWarrior
4 years ago#1
Is it just me or are all of RE ORC Glitches Being used a bit more than average -_o? I Mean yh i use glitches but before i learned them i barely saw them its like a Glitch outbreak now XD Everybody's know's them Well the decent players Do But there a Players who cant win without them 2 Which is kinda sad

Ps If i've team Killed you on ORC I Did it purely For the Lol's ^^
PSN: RageWarrior0922

User Info: CT_Hardcase

CT_Hardcase
4 years ago#2
Never seen people Glitching on purpose,nor have I Glitched.
Girl Gamer.
"I Don't need luck. I Have ammo." -Grunt

User Info: bernhardt123

bernhardt123
4 years ago#3
I see them quite often, and I've tried them out before, and I think it's stupid. I assume you are talking about getting different abilities for classes? Like Super Soldier with Recon. :/ I wish they would patch it. People already lag around and quickdraw with sniper rifles. It's just ridiculous.
PSN: bernhardt123

User Info: HADOKEN32

HADOKEN32
4 years ago#4
Yes there multiple glitchers online mostly the japanese portugese and spanish what a bunch of losers

User Info: dark_mannequin

dark_mannequin
4 years ago#5
The only glitch I had was my character was invisible except for the weapon.
His jiggling is almost hypnotic
Playing online: RE5, GTA4, RE:ORC, Gotham City Impostors

User Info: Trent_Reston

Trent_Reston
4 years ago#6
I seen people with level 99 and there is an Umbrella logo next to their name. I was wondering how the heck people did that.
Welcome to GameFAQs where stating your opinion is an open declaration of war.

User Info: lobofeng

lobofeng
4 years ago#7
i been playing online and i keep joining games where the opposing team has a bunch of glitches like being invincible and others where carlos in heroes mode has super soldier and stuff... in the world do they do that it annoys me that i cant be able to win fairly... if anyone can tell how to do it please or let me know of a website it would be greatly appreciated
I never was respectable, but at least I was well dressed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived