Flower Town Jobs

#1TcidenebTPosted 7/24/2013 9:27:12 AM
If I mess up on a job can I do the individual job or would I have to reset my garden? Don't want to screw up and was hoping someone could answer me.
#2tipntopPosted 7/24/2013 9:30:00 AM
You can screw up all you want and restart the job as many times as you need (even after completion)
---
Christmas trees are eating the pavement,
The pavement is eating old ladies
#3RocketZXbluePosted 7/27/2013 6:20:21 AM
as far as I know you have NO REASON to ever reset the game.
jobs are repeatable, and you'll have so many plants and seeds it's ridiculous
even if you sell EVERY PLANT AND SEED YOU HAVE, you can go grab a job that provides you with a free seed and grow again.
---
3DS FC: 4098 - 2370 - 5638 looking for 3DS friends PM ME.
Admin of StreetPass San Jose Facebook page.
#4Famicom_GuyPosted 7/28/2013 3:32:34 PM
I've got two questions.

1. There's a job that calls for a Trailing Pinwheel breed, and a pink one at that (for a gold medal). What does it look like? What family is it from? In the journal, which one is it exactly and where is it?

2. Some jobs call for edible breeds. Are plants in the Fruitia Family (which is a Rare Breed Family) the ONLY plants in the game that are considered "edible"?
#5Valen-steinPosted 7/28/2013 3:51:12 PM
Famicom_Guy posted...
I've got two questions.

1. There's a job that calls for a Trailing Pinwheel breed, and a pink one at that (for a gold medal). What does it look like? What family is it from? In the journal, which one is it exactly and where is it?

2. Some jobs call for edible breeds. Are plants in the Fruitia Family (which is a Rare Breed Family) the ONLY plants in the game that are considered "edible"?

1.The Trailing pinwheel job provides the seed for the trailing pinwheel... Check the parent plant screen (R button).

2. In the journal, plants that are edible will say its "edible" in the description. Spicy seasoning also counts for being "edible". Also, its never worth it to use a rare plant for a job... ever. The only job that absolutely requires a rare plant is the last job which needs you to grow a birthday blossom.
#6BrodiusPosted 7/28/2013 3:52:35 PM
Famicom_Guy posted...
I've got two questions.

PARADISA FAMILY

-Tropical Basho - Anthurium
-Lucky Arrowhead - Lupinus (Lupine)
-Sunspur - Eryngium (Sea Holly)
-Combriana - Alpinia
-Nymphicus - Strelitzia
-Alabaster Morris - Possibly Nymphae/Nelumbo (Water lily/Lotus)
-Magnum Oculus - Protea
-Dragontail - Heliconia
-Trailing Pinwheel - Unknown

Medicinal plants are also edible
---
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"
3DS FC: 1118-0590-0987
#7Valen-steinPosted 7/28/2013 3:59:20 PM
Brodius posted...
Famicom_Guy posted...
I've got two questions.

PARADISA FAMILY

-Tropical Basho - Anthurium
-Lucky Arrowhead - Lupinus (Lupine)
-Sunspur - Eryngium (Sea Holly)
-Combriana - Alpinia
-Nymphicus - Strelitzia
-Alabaster Morris - Possibly Nymphae/Nelumbo (Water lily/Lotus)
-Magnum Oculus - Protea
-Dragontail - Heliconia
-Trailing Pinwheel - Unknown

Medicinal plants are also edible

Arent medicinal and edible two completely different properties?