Mii Force: How to get third gem on 3-1?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Mii Force: How to get third gem on 3-1?
2 years ago#1
So I tried the Ensnaring Plasma but it won't get the gem inside the box. Am I doing something wrong? I read somewhere that the ensnaring plasma is supposed to be the only way to get it, but it didn't work.
---
[Gamertag]: Animas Rage [PSN]:Koryu111
3DS FC: 3738-0015-6400 Town Name: Spira
2 years ago#2
Koryu111 posted...
So I tried the Ensnaring Plasma but it won't get the gem inside the box. Am I doing something wrong? I read somewhere that the ensnaring plasma is supposed to be the only way to get it, but it didn't work.

It it the level 3 weapon?
---
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"
3DS FC: 1118-0590-0987
2 years ago#3
Brodius posted...
Koryu111 posted...

It it the level 3 weapon?

Oh it has to be level 3? I had no idea... Thanks so much for letting me know! I'll try that tomorrow :)
---
[Gamertag]: Animas Rage [PSN]:Koryu111
3DS FC: 3738-0015-6400 Town Name: Spira
2 years ago#4
Level 3 plasma not only lets you get that gem, it can also hit enemies through a wall in many places in that stage, making it much easier. Plus, once it locks onto a ghost, it will stay locked on even when the ghost goes into hiding, so you can more efficiently defeat ghosts by maxing out your plasma.
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Mii Force: How to get third gem on 3-1?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived