Flower Town: New Job Requirements

#21silktailPosted 8/1/2013 5:42:18 PM
Valen-stein posted...
Congratz. Did hitting 30 new breed unlock anything? Anything at all? Pots, decorations, etc?

It did. I want to say it was decorations, but it was definitely either that or pots. Pretty sure it was Garden's Grace decorations, though.

You get a Plaza Ticket when you enter 30 plants into your journal, so I'm afraid you don't get anything added to the shops.
---
#22Valen-steinPosted 8/1/2013 5:49:11 PM
silktail posted...
Valen-stein posted...
Congratz. Did hitting 30 new breed unlock anything? Anything at all? Pots, decorations, etc?

It did. I want to say it was decorations, but it was definitely either that or pots. Pretty sure it was Garden's Grace decorations, though.

You get a Plaza Ticket when you enter 30 plants into your journal, so I'm afraid you don't get anything added to the shops.
---

Hmmmm....? Well this is conflicting. What if 30 breeds unlock a multitude of stuff such as a ticket and shop items.
#23P-Wing(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 6:05:17 PM
Valen-stein posted...
silktail posted...
Valen-stein posted...

---

Hmmmm....? Well this is conflicting. What if 30 breeds unlock a multitude of stuff such as a ticket and shop items.

I did get the ticket, but I'm also quite sure I got some new decorations; unless the decorations came from completing the 6th original job or another milestone I hit at the same time as the 30th breed.. I know I have the squirrel topiary now, which I didn't have before.
#24silktailPosted 8/1/2013 6:43:22 PM
P-Wing posted...
Valen-stein posted...

I did get the ticket, but I'm also quite sure I got some new decorations; unless the decorations came from completing the 6th original job or another milestone I hit at the same time as the 30th breed.. I know I have the squirrel topiary now, which I didn't have before.

Well I did check after getting that 30 breeds Plaza Ticket, even though Mr Mendel didn't say anything about new stock that time.
Nothing new had been added to the shops (except the seed).

Meanwhile I had the squirrel topiary appear as soon as I bought the "Fountain Garden" plot.
It didn't warn me at all it was just there in the stock (along with some other items).

Note: Unfortunately I didn't noticed whether stock was added when buying my first two plots, especially when I was also getting new stock from other achievements.
So my own lists are probably inaccurate for some entries.
---