Warrior's Way - Losing

#1Famicom_GuyPosted 8/1/2013 6:44:46 PM
So far, I have not lost a battle in Warrior's Way, but that's only because I've always quit if I'm gonna lose. I do this mainly to keep a clean slate with my list of battles fought and battles won.

One thing though. On the Music Player, the music underneath Warrior's Way - We Stand Victorious (the music for winning a battle) is not unlocked.

And yet for Monster Mansion, the victory battle AND the defeat music are unlocked, and I've never been defeated (lost all health) in Monster Manor.

Will the battle losing music for Warrior's Way only be unlocked if I lose a battle?
---
A rare hat is worth wearing, but a common hat makes you part of the crowd.
#2BrodiusPosted 8/1/2013 6:56:07 PM
Yes.
---
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"
3DS FC: 1118-0590-0987
#3Famicom_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2013 9:54:56 PM
Brodius posted...
Yes.

Any chance the winning/losing music is different for the emperor? Scratch that. The winning music for beating the emperor? A monarch from afar? I'm just checking, so sorry if this seems too rhetorical.

Thing is, I've played the heck out of Mii Force and Flower Garden. So this game's next.
---
#4BrodiusPosted 8/1/2013 10:19:28 PM
Famicom_Guy posted...
Brodius posted...
Yes.

Any chance the winning/losing music is different for the emperor? Scratch that. The winning music for beating the emperor? A monarch from afar? I'm just checking, so sorry if this seems too rhetorical.

Thing is, I've played the heck out of Mii Force and Flower Garden. So this game's next.

I haven't fought the Emperor at all yet, too busy with Mii Garden but I'm almost done with it. =_=
---
"Oh no!" He screamed. "Please not again! Have pity! Have mercy!"
3DS FC: 1118-0590-0987
#5Famicom_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2013 7:18:24 PM
Brodius posted...
Famicom_Guy posted...
Brodius posted...
Yes.

I haven't fought the Emperor at all yet, too busy with Mii Garden but I'm almost done with it. =_=

I found out. It's no different. Anyway, on the Music Player, the music above Warrior's Way - Tactics is the one for being defeated in battle, but what's the one below it? Is it the one for after you lose and it says that "the invasion failed"?
---
#6zergslayer69Posted 8/6/2013 10:47:30 AM
I thought if you quit halfway in the game it'll count as a loss when you come back? How are you quitting safely?
---
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
#7Famicom_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2013 2:14:42 PM
zergslayer69 posted...
I thought if you quit halfway in the game it'll count as a loss when you come back? How are you quitting safely?

By quitting before it saves.
---
#8zergslayer69Posted 8/7/2013 8:15:33 AM
I assume you play warriors way as the last game? Since if you quit the whole game you lose the ability to use the rest of your unused passes right?
---
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513
#9PigLatinHaikuPosted 8/7/2013 8:32:30 AM
No, you can still play the other street pass games if you quit in the middle of Warrior's Way.
---
In-ay illness-stay / E-thay idden-hay eart-hay / Eeds-blay alone-ay
Xbox Live GT - PigLatinHaiku
#10Famicom_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2013 10:06:31 AM
Famicom_Guy posted...
I found out. It's no different. Anyway, on the Music Player, the music above Warrior's Way - Tactics is the one for being defeated in battle, but what's the one below it? Is it the one for after you lose and it says that "the invasion failed"?

Can someone answer my question?
---