Streetpass Relay extremely sparse

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Streetpass Relay extremely sparse

User Info: roryjr

roryjr
3 years ago#1
At first, I seemed to get a few of them and it was great because it was early. Over the past 2 weeks, I have gotten ONE relay streetpass . 9+ McDonald's multiple times, 4 Starbucks. I visited the McDonald's multiple times and nothing. A few of these places worked early on, but not now.
RoryD
Soul Silver FC: 3697 9761 5694

User Info: Tenth_Enemy

Tenth_Enemy
3 years ago#2
I haven't gotten any relays for the past couple days. I get nothing from McDonalds, Best Buy, or Starbucks.
I have the bomb.

User Info: roryjr

roryjr
3 years ago#3
I forgot about Best Buy. I have been to 2 multiple times and have never gotten a rSP.
RoryD
Soul Silver FC: 3697 9761 5694

User Info: cjtipotay318

cjtipotay318
3 years ago#4
When it was first implemented I would get a couple every day from different places but now I hardly get any. I also carry around at least two 3DS' with me and they would both get the relay (first one would get a random person and the second one would get the first one) but now I'm lucky if one gets a streetpass at all.

User Info: zergslayer69

zergslayer69
3 years ago#5
When in doubt make your own! =p
PSN - zergslayer69
Friend Code - 3909 8848 9513

User Info: HugDaddy

HugDaddy
3 years ago#6
I travelled with my 3DS once the relay became active, but I got tired of getting junk. Do you have the ability to mimic a Nintendo Zone?
---------------------
My Colecovision is probably older than you...

User Info: aya valentine

aya valentine
3 years ago#7
Yes. Yes you do. GBATemp has a thread on setting up a NintendoZone wifi hotspot in your house.
Character: Remidi-Fen Marle, HUnewearl, Lvl. 27, sister of the deceased Tiara-Fen Mei, HUnewearl, Lvl. 37

User Info: lilpuddy31

lilpuddy31
3 years ago#8
Go and check the official Nintendo Zone locator. Apparently, a lot of the places are no longer Nintendo Zones, for whatever reason...
I miss NHL hockey, I miss my St. Louis Blues :(

User Info: Cort_Williams

Cort_Williams
3 years ago#9
Something has been wrong with the relays in my area for the past week. Before that they were working fine. But nothing has worked at the relay points this week.

User Info: zurcn

zurcn
3 years ago#10
in my case I believe relay is not working at all in Portugal.

whenever I try to connect to nintendo zone (the actual app) I always get a xxx-8000 error. I believe this is due to the "web based login" that the hotspots employ for regular devices accessing the network.

as such I believe my 3ds is never successful in accessing the internet and at rSP attemtps

while I don't have 2 3DS to test this. one of my coworkers carries a 3DS to work. and there is a hotspot in the building (nintendo zone app button is glowing all the time), but I never get additional tags from it

it would be great if it actually worked.. PT nintendo zones are( or should be) everywhere since every wireless router from a particular operator is (or should be) a compatible hotspot...
Don't worry about it. I laugh automatically whenever I hold sharp objects. - Machi - Nagasarete Airantou
http://youtu.be/iTJtTiQYlNU
  1. Boards
  2. StreetPass Mii Plaza
  3. Streetpass Relay extremely sparse

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived