Im stuck, please help.

#1deathtankPosted 4/28/2012 1:20:31 PM
Im stuck in the level where you have to collect many chicken-like creatures, Ive got them almost all, only one is missing, I know where it is, in some kitchen where someone wants to eat it.
I understand I should bring some food in exchange for the chicken.
But where do I find it?
Ive thought I could find it in the room with dr. frankenstein and his creature bit I dont know what to do.
Help me please.
---
Lonely Rolling Star
#2Mac13ethPosted 4/28/2012 9:00:26 PM
You need to steal an orange. Go back to the big resturaunt with the chef. Distract the chef by peppering the big guy again and steal an orange when the delivery guy brings them in.
---
Sometimes I think I have gone mad, other times I just wish I had.
#3deathtank(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2012 11:13:22 AM
Oh Many thanks, kind sir. =)
---
Lonely Rolling Star
#4deathtank(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 11:33:42 AM
Oh God, Im stuck again!
This time Im inside the monster, Im stuck in a part where my character goes like floatink and enemies approach it, he shoots one shot of white light and kills one enemy but the others get me and kill me.
I dunno what to do!
Help!
---
Lonely Rolling Star
#5Mac13ethPosted 5/1/2012 2:19:32 PM
Every time you click the bud, it charges another attack. When you point at an enemy while charged, the bolt kills off the enemy. (Bigger ones take more hits.) The trick is to click quickly to recharge.
---
Sometimes I think I have gone mad, other times I just wish I had.
#6BlackDragonPosted 5/12/2012 11:06:38 AM
Might as well use this thread... I'm stuck a bit earlier, where you have to find the 3 missing kids for the weepy round thing. I found one underneath a pile of sheep, and another one one past some water-filled ladle-like flowers in the lower right corner... but now I can't seem to find the third - everywhere I go, my path is blocked. It's probably past the bridge made up by a black daddy longlegs in the upper-left corner of the map, but every time I try to cross that, a stag-beetle buzzes down and blocks my path...

There's also a big black bagworm hanging from a branch who reveals an odd trumpet-beetle when you pull him down, but he just snaps right back up again the moment I release him. And there's a funny, tiny lizard-thing that jumps between three leaves and hides in a hole if you click all three leaves, but all THAT does is get you bitten in the eyeball (ouch) - I can't find anything useful to do with either.
---
Life is like a Blue Chest... you never know what you're gonna get.
#7silktailPosted 5/13/2012 8:12:27 PM
There's also a big black bagworm hanging from a branch who reveals an odd trumpet-beetle when you pull him down, but he just snaps right back up again the moment I release him.

On the screen left of that bagworm is a snail-like creature with a funnel on it's back.
You need to feed it, so it moves onto the bagworm screen and then it can help you solve this part of the puzzle.
---
#8dndellPosted 6/1/2012 4:51:38 PM
I'm stuck also - I'm missing a chicken from the section with all the houses. I'm not sure which chicken I'm missing - was hoping the position on the "all-the-chickens" page would tell me which house, but it's not helping. My guess is it's the one with the creature that give a liquid to each friend - each friend then having their own game. I can't get past the one where the poppy-headed creature absorbs bubbles. Keep getting stopped by the spider. I can avoid the spider bubble, but no other bubbles come out when the spider bubble is bouncing around. So help either in identifying the missing chicken, or solving that puzzle would help a lot. Thanks.
#9silktailPosted 6/1/2012 9:35:19 PM
I can't get past the one where the poppy-headed creature absorbs bubbles. Keep getting stopped by the spider. I can avoid the spider bubble, but no other bubbles come out when the spider bubble is bouncing around. So help either in identifying the missing chicken, or solving that puzzle would help a lot. Thanks.

The bubble with the bird has always appeared before the spider one when I have played it.
If you have the card for the sleeping characters in that room, then I guess you have already done that puzzle.

If you haven't got any items left, then the next most obvious possibility is the horn room (where you match 3 body parts).
---