Will you be able to free roam?

#1jonjonbeastinPosted 4/12/2011 12:32:18 AM

^

#2Tekkaman_JamesPosted 4/12/2011 5:49:24 AM
At this point, from the brief teaser trailer that has been shown, there is no way to know just yet. Seeing as Beeknox's last Spider-Man game didn't have free-roam, I'm inclined to say that this one won't either. However, it's anyone's guess at this point. We'll just have to wait until Activision releases some more information.
---
http://tekkaman-james.deviantart.com/
#3GamerSlyRatchetPosted 4/12/2011 9:35:36 AM
They did say that Alchemax's building will be huge, like a mini-city, with plenty of labs, corridors, holographic cities, fake jungles, etc. While not free roam, it may have some explorable quality, like AA, Castlevania, Metroid, etc.
---
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!
#4gunnplayPosted 4/15/2011 4:39:03 PM
GamerSlyRatchet posted...
They did say that Alchemax's building will be huge, like a mini-city, with plenty of labs, corridors, holographic cities, fake jungles, etc. While not free roam, it may have some explorable quality, like AA, Castlevania, Metroid, etc.
---
ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOAD !!!!

That's actually a great observation. If the building is truly massive, that may allow them to at least attempt to improve Spidey's locomotion and swing system. But, still, nothing quite compares to gaining speed and swinging up and over the Manhattan skyline. But then, the Spiderman movies were absolute perfection, IMO. That may be a factor in my desire for a free roam Manhattan.
#5plo617Posted 4/16/2011 7:16:36 AM
I've been hoping for a freeroaming Spiderman 2099 game since Spiderman 2.