What's currently the best crown grind?

#11Lokarin(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 11:30:39 AM
Ok, that aside (since I'm not paying money in the first place, I just wanted to know what the elevator pass was).

I checked the FAQs and fixed my gear (Colbat with Jelly to Wolver with Bristling).

I suppose the important question is: How many crowns does an average player make in a day.

I won't know if I'm doing it right or wrong without some sort of metric.
---
This message has been brought to you by salt.
"Salt cures Everything!"
#12Nano KitsunePosted 1/31/2012 10:15:14 PM(edited)
It depends. Until you get efficient at tier 2, you can't really play as much as you want and turn a profit, so you have to rely on mist. Once you are good at tier 3, you can usually either do a full run for energy and pick up a good recipe or two for a good 5000 crown profit each, once you have that cycle going in you should be getting enough money from the auction house every day that you can do as many runs as you want, as long as you can keep turning profits from the recipes.
---
Aku: You can fly?!
Jack: No. Jump good.
#13ScrypilowPosted 2/2/2012 12:33:37 AM
dark lancer posted...
I've found that getting close enough to Jelly King to hit him with a sword will damage you, and I've confirmed it with other people. I'm thinking of saving up for a Catalyzer and crafting it into a Toxic Catalyzer just for him.

Wrong you wont get any hit by jelly king if you shield after the first 2swing..and catalyzer is just a noob gun like dvs...just for showing off.
#14ScrypilowPosted 2/2/2012 12:37:26 AM
Lokarin posted...
Limited to Tier 2, since I don't pay money.

Since your t2,try your best to reach t3 which you can farm fsc for like 20k a day just with 100mist.Just find some good friend or a guild which always go fsc(so u can join at terminal which is at depth 23 then you can do the stage just with 40mist)u can net 10k each fsc run skip the boss.I usually net about 40k everyday:p.
#15Lokarin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 11:02:11 AM
There, just spent the last of my CE from last years event and was able to get a variety of 3 star gear and the two pieces of Ash Tail.

Debating what Brandish I should get, but other than that it's straight crown grind until I finish my weapon and shield.
---
"Salt cures Everything!"
#16ScrypilowPosted 2/2/2012 5:39:23 PM
Lokarin posted...
There, just spent the last of my CE from last years event and was able to get a variety of 3 star gear and the two pieces of Ash Tail.

Debating what Brandish I should get, but other than that it's straight crown grind until I finish my weapon and shield.

To be honestly,you should buy a elevator pass so you can probably make a huge profits from it.Each day you can do about 3-5run(if your solo or had a good party)without spending a ce.mostly player in sk wont bother waste a ce for any dungeon run,we usually use it for crafting purpose.:)
#17Lokarin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2012 1:42:06 PM(edited)
Why is 4 star stuff on the AH so expensive? Like, most things are around 250'000, that's about 5x its production value.

If they had good UV's, sure... but these are base items.

If only I could tell if anyone actually buys those things, could make a lot of crowns that way. For example, I made my own Ash Tail, but there's never any on the AH...

+But then I realized it's because you need prerequisite Level 5, so that includes the price of the unbind, derp. That's about 100k right now, so even then selling 4 star gear for 250k would be about a 100k profit if I knew people would actually buy it.

---
"Salt cures Everything!"
#18ScrypilowPosted 2/3/2012 9:54:57 PM
Lokarin posted...
Why is 4 star stuff on the AH so expensive? Like, most things are around 250'000, that's about 5x its production value.

If they had good UV's, sure... but these are base items.

If only I could tell if anyone actually buys those things, could make a lot of crowns that way. For example, I made my own Ash Tail, but there's never any on the AH...

+But then I realized it's because you need prerequisite Level 5, so that includes the price of the unbind, derp. That's about 100k right now, so even then selling 4 star gear for 250k would be about a 100k profit if I knew people would actually buy it.

Yup it actually make a huge profits but still not worth selling it*the unbind fee cost too much so unless ur rich in ce or else never sell any 4* equip).and yeah things above 4* become expensive so crafting it urself will be cheaper(just cost like 50k to craft a 4* item)if you really need a uv like ASI very high then i suggest buying a the 2* version of the item you want then upgrade it yourself:p.