How do I build a ship?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anno 2070
  3. How do I build a ship?

User Info: ed98027

ed98027
5 years ago#1
Yeah I feel kind of stupid now, I am teched up to technician level now and managed to get a few choppers up and flying, but I still don't find any option to build my own ships. Am I doing something wrong? I'm playing continuous mode with Eco if it matters.

User Info: NoobzorLoLoLoL

NoobzorLoLoLoL
5 years ago#2
You need to build a shipyard. It's only in the second tech level of the Eco/Tycoon stuff, IIRC. Has an anchor on its icon, at least for the Ecos.
The sole purpose of this Sig is to taunt Orcus.

User Info: ed98027

ed98027
5 years ago#3
Ah thanks, I kept looking at the harbor section in the tier one list and couldn't find it.

User Info: LobstaMobsta

LobstaMobsta
5 years ago#4
Yeah, building new ships is pretty high-tier, which makes sense since you're producing EVERYTHING that goes into it on your own little island. Takes a lot of infrastructure to turn a pile of ore into a battleship. I can see why you'd assume it be more basic though; it usually is. What kind of RTS game doesn't let you build new units right off the bat, right? This kind! :D
Capslock is cruise control for cool.
  1. Boards
  2. Anno 2070
  3. How do I build a ship?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived