Best town to play this in

#1crazy_gamerguyPosted 6/3/2011 9:32:01 PM
I recently purchased this expansion pack and I am wondering which town would be best to play this in. I've tried Riverview and Sunset but I can't seem to add the firestations etc. to them. Should I just go with twinbrook (I already have one up and running) or should I start a new town entirely?

Thanks in advance for your help
---
I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately-
Mark Twain
#2wanderzPosted 6/3/2011 9:50:49 PM
i liked parkwater flats myself... have to add the rock and bug generators tho.

just search (either thru google, or at least on the sims exchange) for a downloadable town/ world that you like.
---
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
#3crazy_gamerguy(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2011 1:38:49 PM
thanks so I assume the three that I have don't work well with it?
---
I once sent a dozen of my friends a telegram saying 'flee at once - all is discovered.' They all left town immediately-
Mark Twain
#4DoodlesnootPosted 6/7/2011 1:46:48 PM
They're all okay, Twinbrook is probably best because it has the salon/firestation/consignment shop without all the hassle you'd have to put them in Sunset Valley or Riverview.

I would suggest Twinbrook but you can choose whichever you want as long as you don't plan on having a fire man or whatever, but you can go download new ones too :)
#5MN121MNPosted 6/16/2011 10:37:06 AM

I found that Bridgeport (from the Late Night EP) has the best combination, though you need to make more houses if you're planning to have a large family, most apartments have one bedroom only....