Ur-dragon is such bull****

#11vigorm0rtisPosted 6/3/2012 10:44:35 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
Pretty sure you can't or its very hard to save edit on ps3 for this game. Doing a simple search on google for dragons dogma save editor will come up with many 360 save editors and I could not find any ps3 ones. Because you obviously know where to find one you wouldn't mind linking it for proof.

It's funny I remember yesterday someone on this board was moaning that ur-dragon is too hard because people who were save editing on 360 got it too high to quickly.

This.

I'm not gonna say 360 players suck (well, I am one, and I suck, but let's just say that's not the norm), but it's not save editing on the PS3.
---
Take the high road- give out all of your free damns right now. When you have no damns left to give, you'll be a happier person. --SquallWindblade
#12Christoffer112Posted 6/3/2012 10:48:13 AM
How do you manage to spend 11 milions on healing items, i dont even use a single potion on the 10 minutes against him and if i would die i always carry 2 wakestone with me..
---
GT: Chrippa112 Pawn: Anya LvL 110+ Add me to friends to use her for free.
#13BarakahPosted 6/3/2012 10:49:40 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
Pretty sure you can't or its very hard to save edit on ps3 for this game. Doing a simple search on google for dragons dogma save editor will come up with many 360 save editors and I could not find any ps3 ones. Because you obviously know where to find one you wouldn't mind linking it for proof.

It's funny I remember yesterday someone on this board was moaning that ur-dragon is too hard because people who were save editing on 360 got it too high to quickly.

Are you thick? All you need to do to edit a save file is copy the file from your PS3's HDD to a flash drive then plug it into your PC. Exactly like you would do if you were looking to edit an Xbox 360 game file. Both consoles allow you to copy files from the built in HDD to an external storage device, and vice versa. As long as the file remains compatible, you're good to go.
#14TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 10:50:49 AM(edited)
Christoffer112 posted...
How do you manage to spend 11 milions on healing items, i dont even use a single potion on the 10 minutes against him and if i would die i always carry 2 wakestone with me..

i said healing items AND blast arrows, and probly about 11 or 12 maker's finger arrows

the maker's fingers arrows are 300,000g each, and every trip back to town i would buy about 650,000g worth of blast arrows (around 1000 arrows)

i also bought 50-60 harspud sauce each time, which wasn't cheap but most of that money was spent on the arrows
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#15Christoffer112Posted 6/3/2012 10:51:48 AM
TrialZero654 posted...
Christoffer112 posted...

i said healing items AND blast arrows, and probly about 11 or 12 maker's finger arrows

the maker's fingers arrows are 300,000g each, and every trip back to town i would buy about 650,000g worth of blast arrows (around 1000 arrows)

i also bought 50-60 harspud sauce each time, which wasn't cheap but most of that money was spent on the arrows

Instead of buying blast arrows why dont you just use holy augmentation on your weapons instead since they do 125% damage and blast arrows only 75% since they're fire?
---
GT: Chrippa112 Pawn: Anya LvL 110+ Add me to friends to use her for free.
#16Bigj089Posted 6/3/2012 10:52:00 AM
Christoffer112 posted...

Might have meant stamina healing items.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#17TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 10:54:05 AM
nickizgr8 posted...

no, not this

i'm not going to deny that 360 players used save editors, but with how long gen 24 and gen 25 took to kill, i can confidently say that most, if not all, of the players who used save editors have either been banned or got bored and left

meanwhile, it's quite obvious PS3 players are still using save edited characters or exploits, as there's no other way they have gotten to gen 51 already
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
#18nickizgr8Posted 6/3/2012 10:56:50 AM
Barakah posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

Are you thick? All you need to do to edit a save file is copy the file from your PS3's HDD to a flash drive then plug it into your PC. Exactly like you would do if you were looking to edit an Xbox 360 game file. Both consoles allow you to copy files from the built in HDD to an external storage device, and vice versa. As long as the file remains compatible, you're good to go.

You do know that 360 saves and ps3 saves are stored differently that's why its harder to edit a ps3 save. But anyway i made a new save on a new profile on my ps3 and i downloaded a 360 save editor to try it out and see if it will work ill get back to you in 5 mins.
#19nickizgr8Posted 6/3/2012 10:58:18 AM
TrialZero654 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

no, not this

i'm not going to deny that 360 players used save editors, but with how long gen 24 and gen 25 took to kill, i can confidently say that most, if not all, of the players who used save editors have either been banned or got bored and left

meanwhile, it's quite obvious PS3 players are still using save edited characters or exploits, as there's no other way they have gotten to gen 51 already

Maybe its because we have better players, less people are dieing, and we have 270,000 more asians playing this game than you, you are just butthurt that we are at a higher gen.
#20TrialZero654(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 11:04:22 AM
nickizgr8 posted...
TrialZero654 posted...
nickizgr8 posted...

no, not this

Maybe its because we have better players, less people are dieing, and we have 270,000 more asians playing this game than you, you are just butthurt that we are at a higher gen.

riding on the shoulders of success of all the other good players doesn't mean you get to include yourself in that category

also, whatever helps you sleep at night, but almost none of the PS3 ur-dragon kills have been legit, it doesn't just boil down to "we're better than you", ya'll cheat, have been known cheaters for a long time, and are not likely to stop any time soon

i won't argue with the fact that PS3 has more "asian players" as the PS3 is way more popular in those areas than the 360, but what does that mean for you? probably that you can't succeed without massive help from people who are good at what they do
---