Where can I find a divine surcoat?

#1xxAnastatiusxxPosted 6/4/2012 3:33:14 PM
Topic

If its in the Everfall I need specifics please
---
Does this unit have a soul?
#2cobaltlotusPosted 6/4/2012 3:34:03 PM
I'd like to know as well.

Also, the specific chambers for shadow armor.
---
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine is god tier. There, I said it.
http://goo.gl/6MEyA ~ Please click!
#3ReiderAsmadiPosted 6/4/2012 3:35:14 PM(edited)
You can buy one from the Greatwall Merchant after raising your affinity with him high enough.

@cobaltlotus: From the item list I've seen floating around, there is no Shadow Armor.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#4xxAnastatiusxx(Topic Creator)Posted 6/4/2012 3:36:39 PM
Never mind just found one haha
---
Does this unit have a soul?
#5BarakahPosted 6/4/2012 3:36:41 PM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
You can buy one from the Greatwall Merchant after raising your affinity with him high enough.

@cobaltlotus: From the item list I've seen floating around, there is no Shadow Armor.

:O Affinity effects merchant inventories?! Which ones are particularly worth raising? And what is the best way to raise them?
#6ReiderAsmadiPosted 6/4/2012 3:39:40 PM
Barakah posted...
ReiderAsmadi posted...

:O Affinity effects merchant inventories?! Which ones are particularly worth raising? And what is the best way to raise them?

It does, yeah. You can get a Golden Belt from Caxton if you raise his high enough among other things, you can get all the wolf capes and wolf helmets from the merchant at the rest area that's close to the southern entrance and the Greatwall Merchant sells some great stuff in general.

I just spammed harspud juices myself. Stocked up at the item shop chick's place and gifted them until they had new stuff pop up.
---
#7captomnomnomPosted 6/4/2012 5:06:05 PM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
Barakah posted...
ReiderAsmadi posted...

It does, yeah. You can get a Golden Belt from Caxton if you raise his high enough among other things, you can get all the wolf capes and wolf helmets from the merchant at the rest area that's close to the southern entrance and the Greatwall Merchant sells some great stuff in general.

I just spammed harspud juices myself. Stocked up at the item shop chick's place and gifted them until they had new stuff pop up.

how much does it take to get him to like you enough to sell it?
#8simonbelmont2Posted 6/4/2012 5:18:17 PM
Does the merchant only show up once you have access to the Great Wall itself? I went there a short while ago but I can't get in yet.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.
#9Silver_SolPosted 6/4/2012 5:20:32 PM
Damn. I wanna roleplay as the Prologue Arisen now. :O
---
"All hail the Aldmeri Dominion! All hail the Thalmor!"
Xbox LIVE GT: TotallyRadYo
#10ReiderAsmadiPosted 6/4/2012 5:50:13 PM
captomnomnom posted...

how much does it take to get him to like you enough to sell it?

I'm not sure specifically but if you hear the chime that indicates he likes you, you went far enough.

simonbelmont2 posted...
Does the merchant only show up once you have access to the Great Wall itself? I went there a short while ago but I can't get in yet.

He should be hanging out there at the rest area with the guy that lets you rest there.
---