Microsoft Showcase: Dragon's Dogma interview with Mike Schmitt

#11PanopictonguyPosted 3/9/2012 3:24:36 PM
Probably adds to weight which will effect stamina and throwing larger enemies off balance. Probably reduces ice resistance and makes player more prone to being frozen. Increases fire resistance, and drastically decreases lightning resistance.

Now the question is how do you get drenched in water? Has it been confirmed whether we can get in water or not. Rain is also a possibility.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#12Dart_Feld7Posted 3/9/2012 3:38:03 PM
We can wade in water safely I think but soon after we get in deep enough to swim we're gobbled up by mega Nemo.
---
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/826383/30t2qtl.jpg
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#13WarHead2011Posted 3/9/2012 9:07:04 PM
mark your calendars people...a few weeks before the release date. I cant wait just thinking of just trading in skyrim using it as trade in credit bonus(but keeping dark souls) and gettting this game. i already preorder it. hopefully this game will not be a disappoint.. :)
---
XBL Gamer Tag: Fliggaman
#14Zxar07Posted 3/10/2012 3:09:49 AM

Hate to break it to you,, but this game comes out May 22, they changed the date at the end January, now we gotta make it through at least two months now. Couldn't they have released it early May instead the wait is killing me.

#15Neo_OnionKnightPosted 3/10/2012 5:51:21 AM

I imagine that being drenched in water is good against fire volleys....

But against a lightning elemental or Electric Drake of sorts...a drenched chainmailed warrior will become a human tesla coil.

Bazzzing!