Difficulty

#1Tom___DPosted 3/25/2012 5:05:54 AM
(posting this here as well as the PS3 board, thought maybe I'd get more responses this way)

So, any word on if you can adjust difficulty?

This game looks pretty challenging, would hate to not finish it because I don't have the mad skills needed for a certain boss fight.

*looks at Dark Souls*
#2HorteyPosted 3/25/2012 5:14:08 AM

It's more of a level grinding thing.  If somethings too hard, just farm mobs or other quests for a while and come back to it with higher level character/pawns.

Don't think theres a difficulty switch at all.

#3LawrensPosted 3/25/2012 5:14:11 AM
Only 1 difficulty mode, I have a feeling it wouldn't be too hard, especially since you could probably get better pawns to help, or you could make it harder by doing the opposite, etc.
#4blueboykcPosted 3/25/2012 5:31:55 AM

i read somewhere the stronger the pawns you have the easier it will be..maybe i saw it in one of those streaming vids now that i think of it..

#5Neo_OnionKnightPosted 3/25/2012 5:49:49 AM

Vids say you can choose to pay for stronger pawns or train yourself to reach the power gap....lvl 99 pawns are featured...so I think you'd expect alot of leaps to be made to have to fight on worthy ground with some beast.s..

Personally I want a new game plus...

#6Tom___D(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2012 6:31:35 AM
Ok, thanks for all that guys. Can't wait to play this game!
#7steven1090Posted 3/25/2012 7:56:46 AM
Neo_OnionKnight posted...
Vids say you can choose to pay for stronger pawns or train yourself to reach the power gap....lvl 99 pawns are featured...so I think you'd expect alot of leaps to be made to have to fight on worthy ground with some beast.s.. Personally I want a new game plus...

I am quite sure there is a New game plus cause LVL cap is 200 and they said you cant reach 200 in one play through
#8AnakeriePosted 3/25/2012 8:42:05 AM
Yeah, NG+ has been confirmed. Stupid Capcom: they just keep adding all of these lovely details and then insist on making me wait until May...
---
"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"