Strider/Assassin class the most fun?

#1JustArtificialPosted 4/15/2012 3:39:53 PM

To you, what is the class that you could see yourself enjoying the most?

I say that the Strider and Assassin class are the most fun, IMO, because you can utilise the grabbing mechanic to it's maximum. Leaping off high ledges, co-op boost jumping, climbing and mounting enemies, holding on to Griffins as they take off, and the list goes on... Also, the pick and mix style of combat for the Strider seems very fluid.

#2youknowwhat02Posted 4/15/2012 3:49:48 PM
I am guessing that the mystic archer will probably be the funnest class in the game. As that is what I have been hearing from just about every press release, and preview so far about it. Personally I am going to be making a sorcerer asap. As that will probably by my most favorite class from what I have seen.
#3Max58201Posted 4/15/2012 3:57:27 PM
i think the mystic archer would be the most fun with all the different options they have.

and an assassin doesnt get a bonus to climbing just strider

but the mystic archer IS THE best climber for the fact that they get the skill that coats them in fire and lights up a mob you are climbing on....way better then a striders increased climb time.

plus from what ive seen using stam recovery items can basically let ya climb on a mob forever or so it seems
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#4Dart_Feld7Posted 4/15/2012 4:12:56 PM
Assassin for me
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmox6rdpiog - Dragon's Dogma
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26tsm6yo81qfy7zpo4_250.gif
#5HunterZierPosted 4/15/2012 7:09:32 PM

I think it's all just a matter of opinion, some poeple love mage classes, some love warriors, some love archers, and some love assassins.

#6JellyfloaterPosted 4/15/2012 7:41:39 PM
I think Mage is going to be the most fun for me, just because of the lightning whip.
---
mine did it and I clean my eyes every day with soap, inside them and everything, and I Q-tip them every day.
-Intran
#7LeonKennedy28Posted 4/15/2012 7:46:16 PM
Ranger for sure, nothing like turning enemies into giant pin cushions.
---
F4in
.:The Fatal Four:.
#8teddifiedPosted 4/15/2012 7:57:36 PM
I think Warrior might be for me, since I like me some 2handed weapons, but I might end up just jumping around a few jobs to get the skills then settle with the one I enjoyed the best.
---
The Terror of Death.....
PSN - Teddified
#9RobertAgiusPosted 4/16/2012 10:34:16 AM

Jellyfloater posted...
I think Mage is going to be the most fun for me, just because of the lightning whip.
---
mine did it and I clean my eyes every day with soap, inside them and everything, and I Q-tip them every day.
-Intran

I'm glad the magic archer gets the lightning whip as well. :D