Arisen and Pawn Designs Behold!

#1mistrhoPosted 4/24/2012 11:28:08 AM
Guess now we got the chance its time to show off??
Tried my hand at recreating Jessica Albert from dragon quest and crafted my own spin on robin hood (not much official imagery to go on) for magick archer.

Jessica: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/403/myjessicaalbert.jpg/

Robin Hood: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/214/myrobinhoodyoungedition.jpg/
#2Necro_SlainPosted 4/24/2012 11:29:58 AM
If only I could get a picture of my Zelda and Ganondorf characters...I'm so proud of them...I just wish I could show it off.
---
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 22
#3mistrho(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 11:36:48 AM
I was actually going for zelda but they didn't quite have her actual hairstyle so i abandoned her completely. Would love to see your ganon, the nose on him must be something
Have we ever seen Link with his hat off?
#4StilerPosted 4/24/2012 11:37:34 AM

No pics but I was able to make a fairly good Guts (from Berserk) for my character (even down to the eyes and scar on nose). Made Jedeau for my pawn (though no ponytail hairstyle that fit).

Isn't the full game going to have an ability to share screens/videos ?

#5mistrho(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 11:40:11 AM
yes in the full game that will be available. i think it also takes note of your current stats at the time said picture was taken
#6Necro_SlainPosted 4/24/2012 11:56:17 AM
mistrho posted...
I was actually going for zelda but they didn't quite have her actual hairstyle so i abandoned her completely. Would love to see your ganon, the nose on him must be something
Have we ever seen Link with his hat off?

I went with number 26 hair style, it's the closest thing I could find to hers, plus it seems to fit her pretty well. And I spent forever on that nose...they have so many to choose from.

If someone could make a Fighter Link I would rent him in a heart beat. Nothing says awesome like the Triforce Trio roaming the world slaying everything in sight.

And then of course a Tingle as a short, fat Mage in green spandex for the lolz.
---
#7mistrho(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 12:43:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Necro_SlainPosted 4/24/2012 2:33:16 PM
mistrho posted...
Tingle as a support mage f*ck yes!
If it was possible i would create darunia as my Tank

Make him really tan, bald (I know he's not bald...but it looks better), give him the biggest grey beard possible, big gut, very muscular, small legs, massive arms, big mouth, and a small nose. No clothes for accuracy.

That could work...

I may spend my time working on making the six sages now...with the exception of Ruto...there's no way that's possible.

But Saria, Impa, Nabooru, Rauru...those are all very do-able.
---
#9F_WolfPosted 4/24/2012 2:41:34 PM
Necro_Slain posted...
If only I could get a picture of my Zelda and Ganondorf characters...I'm so proud of them...I just wish I could show it off.

Hi welcome to 2012, you should have at lest 15 things laying around your house that can take pictures. Web cameras, phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, etc.
#10BlocktopusPosted 4/24/2012 2:59:37 PM
mistrho posted...
Tingle as a support mage f*ck yes!
If it was possible i would create darunia as my Tank

Eff tingle. Always stealing my stuff.
---
Awww yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh