4 Player Co-op petition now up!

#1ClawClawBitePosted 4/25/2012 7:05:47 AM
Hi Guys

A petition for the attention of Capcom has just been started at change.org for the future inclusion of 4 player co-op in Dragons Dogma.

So many people are sad that its not been included when the game is crying out for such an option.

Heres the link: http://www.change.org/petitions/capc...-dragons-dogma

Even if you're a long haired, long nailed, long eye lashed Howard Hughes type who prefers having a good old play with yourself more sign it for your sisters and brothers that want to buddy up!

Thanks for your time.

Take care.
#20cu_87Posted 4/25/2012 7:06:51 AM
No thank you.
Every match in LoL makes me think that my AI pawns will be better in every way than human players. I'm serious.
---
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2
#3AenishaPosted 4/25/2012 7:06:53 AM
Yea you're a little late with this. I wouldnt sign a petition if it meant delaying this game. Already waited too long. Petition it for Dragon's Dogma 2.
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!
#4xDeadrebornxPosted 4/25/2012 7:12:11 AM
um....months late. also...HELL no.
---
You owe the goat very much bed time.
#5JustArtificialPosted 4/25/2012 7:26:26 AM

The feature COULD be implemented, but it would detract from any RPG element, and make it into an action fest. However, I would like to see it in a future sequel, or successor.

#6ClawClawBite(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 7:29:20 AM
Thanks for quick replies. I understand the game is out soon but as I said it was a petition for 'future inclusion'. I wouldn't want to delay the game any further but if there is any chance whatsoever that it could be added at a later date then I would like Capcom to know through an unified method of communication that there are players who would welcome co-op. There are also a great number of people who would definitely buy it if such an option were implemented.

If its technically impossible to add it later then thats fine but if you don't ask you don't speak up you don't get heard. And it doesnt hurt anyone.

Take care.
#7KoA93Posted 4/25/2012 7:30:43 AM
No thank you I rather have AI that are designed for one purpose. To help the arisen. I will take my chance with programmed npcs then the lag and stupidity of some people.

Also defeats the whole purpose of pawns.
#8ReflarePosted 4/25/2012 7:32:29 AM
No need to antagonize the idea though.

Maybe the devs can make it a DLC feature that's separate from the main game, no story just 4 people co-op hunting stuff.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#9xDeadrebornxPosted 4/25/2012 7:34:39 AM
they even told why they did not do a traditional MP...cause it would take away from the STORY. im with them. anything that has to do with another living soul on a game like this is just bad. RENTING their pawns is as close as i want to ppl. now you dont have to hear the 12 yr old yelling in the mic....its just his pawn. you can mute the pawn and not have it send you a txt msg asking Y U NO TLK TO MEH?
---
You owe the goat very much bed time.
#10iusefebrezePosted 4/25/2012 7:37:19 AM
no thank you
---
GT:beforenoon 3ds FC:5730-0466-0080 Steam:iusefebreze
Currently playing: Dark Souls, Skyrim, Minecraft, Tales of the abyss, Battlefield 3(pc)