What kind of pawns are you looking to Rent?

#1coldtrev69Posted 4/25/2012 9:49:13 AM
My assumption is that most people who plan on playing Strider or Mage style vocations will be creating Fighter / Tank pawns.

This is good because I'm playing Magic Knight with a Mage Pawn. I will be looking for Fighter and a Ranger.

I have a feeling that there will be way fewer ranger / strider / mage / sorc pawns in the marketplace.
#2kupo1705Posted 4/25/2012 9:50:33 AM
I'll probably get a healer.
#3KoA93Posted 4/25/2012 9:51:10 AM
kupo1705 posted...
I'll probably get a healer.

Same along with a ranger
#42ndAtomiskPosted 4/25/2012 9:51:46 AM(edited)
I'm looking specifically for pawns based off Terry Crews, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L. Jackson, Denzel Washington, Kat Williams and Kevin Hart. All Fighters.
---
Virtua Fighter 5 FS coming to PSN/XBL!!
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus confirmed for PSN/XBL
#5Necro_SlainPosted 4/25/2012 9:53:40 AM
I'll need a good healing/augmenting Mage, and either a offensive Mage/Sorcerer or a Fighter.

My Main Pawn is going to be a Warrior focused on dealing/taking tons of damage, so if anyone needs a good Warrior, come find my pawn.
---
Number of people who think I'm awesome: 22
#6Epic_McDudePosted 4/25/2012 9:55:03 AM
Sexy Pawns. I need them so that I can film a Pawno.

Pawnography, you know?
---
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)
#7nuke2099Posted 4/25/2012 9:58:35 AM
coldtrev69 posted...
My assumption is that most people who plan on playing Strider or Mage style vocations will be creating Fighter / Tank pawns.

This is good because I'm playing Magic Knight with a Mage Pawn. I will be looking for Fighter and a Ranger.

I have a feeling that there will be way fewer ranger / strider / mage / sorc pawns in the marketplace.

The assumption I got from posters on here is that most main pawns would be mages or sorcerers. My main will be a fighter/warrior.
---
--------------------
GT: Nuke2099
#8The_Great_DBPosted 4/25/2012 9:59:01 AM
Ill be looking for a ranger and a healer
---
The Big DB
#9AnakeriePosted 4/25/2012 9:59:04 AM
I adore my scrawny little strider and burly fighter so I'll be importing them into the full game. I'll be looking for a mage and probably a good tank.
---
"Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
#10CaterwaulPosted 4/25/2012 10:16:31 AM
Ones that look like Resident Evil characters. Rebecca as a Healer, and either Leon, Claire, or Wesker maybe for a Warrior.

I have Jill as my Arisen Assassin or Mystic Knight, and Chris as my Main Pawn Fighter.