#1Phantom0708Posted 4/27/2012 8:30:38 AM
Armors:
Guts' mercenary hawk armor
Griffith's hawk armor

Weapons:
Guts' zweihander Dragonslayer
Griffith's rapier

Other:
Preset male 3 (warrior) is a pre-made Guts, note the crushed eye and the scar.
Preset female 3 is a pre-made Caska

This list will be edited as we learn more info
---
Xbox live GT is Wolfhowitzer42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#2effret_777Posted 4/27/2012 8:46:35 AM
Ty now time to remake my pawn....
---
SHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUKEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN
#3StilerPosted 4/27/2012 8:51:11 AM

I went through doing tweaks and now you tell me preset male 3 is guts? Hmm...didn't notice htat.

Also on the twitter, they mention that the armor is seperate pieces, so you don't have to wear the entir ething if you don't want, you could say, mix and match.

#4Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 9:02:15 AM
Stiler posted...
I went through doing tweaks and now you tell me preset male 3 is guts? Hmm...didn't notice htat. Also on the twitter, they mention that the armor is seperate pieces, so you don't have to wear the entir ething if you don't want, you could say, mix and match.

Hope that doesn't mean you have to acquire all the pieces separately, or it'll be like darksiders all over again

I believe there is also a preset character who is griffith, can't remember the number off hand though
---
#5Noises_OffPosted 4/27/2012 11:47:31 AM
What's the availability of the armor? I was under the impression that they were exclusive to the Japanese release.
#6Phantom0708(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 11:55:24 AM
Noises_Off posted...
What's the availability of the armor? I was under the impression that they were exclusive to the Japanese release.

They announced it is available in all versions of the game

Ya, capcom doing something cool for once, feels good mang
---
#7heatseekersPosted 4/27/2012 12:33:50 PM
wait i thought that the dragonslayer was not going to be in game, just the one he used as a merc. he got the dragonslayer after the golden age arc which is what i assumed the costumes would be modeled after
---
A government is a body of people, usually, notably ungoverned-Shepherd Book
#8Oni_TatsujinPosted 4/27/2012 12:50:34 PM
Am I the only one on these forums who has no idea what Berserk is and why it's making a cameo in Dragon's Dogma?
---
"The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA."
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view ;)
#9RiftRaftPosted 4/27/2012 1:40:13 PM
Oni_Tatsujin posted...
Am I the only one on these forums who has no idea what Berserk is and why it's making a cameo in Dragon's Dogma?

It's a dark fantasy manga that's been running since the early 90s with a pretty similar setting to Dragon's Dogma. It's great, you should try it out if you're into that sort of thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserk_%28manga%29
#10TentionPosted 4/27/2012 1:45:26 PM
awesome news. Berserk needs more love.
---
my game collection:
http://www.gamespot.com/users/Tention/games_table?mode=own