How do you make the demo full screen?

#11Number_One_JerkPosted 5/7/2012 7:53:27 PM
Moukaryuu posted...
Geez, cry me a ******* river. Just leave if you hate it so much. What are you even doing on this board if you aren't going to buy it?

I played the demo 3 or 4 times before I even realized those bars were there, and that was only because of all the whiners complaining about it. I guess when you have a decent size TV, it must be far less noticable. Simple solution? Buy a new TV and shut up already.

Lol easy kid, who put ants in your pants?
---
Psn:Number_One_Jerk/XBL:NumberOneJerk
You think playing video games at 21 is immature? I should be more gown-up like you and watch Jersey Shore.
#12tisukoPosted 5/7/2012 8:23:04 PM

I played the demo 3 or 4 times before I even realized those bars were there, and that was only because of all the whiners complaining about it.

That's how I found about it. And I've been watching videos way before the demo had even released. I still don't notice the black bars when I'm playing the demo, guess I just get really into it and never pay attention to them.
---
+_AN|?+=E+ ?w?_+ i
PSN: tisuko GT: k0tet5u
#13Dart_Feld7Posted 5/7/2012 8:25:34 PM
tisuko posted...
I played the demo 3 or 4 times before I even realized those bars were there, and that was only because of all the whiners complaining about it.

That's how I found about it. And I've been watching videos way before the demo had even released. I still don't notice the black bars when I'm playing the demo, guess I just get really into it and never pay attention to them.

This
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jmox6rdpiog - Dragon's Dogma
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m26tsm6yo81qfy7zpo4_250.gif
#14vega2505Posted 5/8/2012 6:02:56 PM
SBKidJamX posted...
vega2505 posted...
You can't...maybe when this game flops due to their bad screen resolution decision, they'll patch it away...if not, I save $60, so win win.

Yes, I'm sure it's something they can just "patch away," and not something in place to help the game run smoother while maintaining a certain level of visual fidelity. Clearly they put it in there just because.

Implying the visuals are anything spectacular or impressive in any way...I think it's just another case of a Japanese developer not knowing what the hell they're doing...like how Soulcalibur V's disc wrrs all the time even when installed because they're incompetent.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#15DynheartPosted 5/8/2012 6:41:21 PM
I'll be honest. I didn't even notice. I thought the graphics were more than adequate.

I would be buy this game on lauch, but Diablo gets priority. BUt this is a definite pick up for me; it was a fun demo.
#16gamer6879403333Posted 5/8/2012 6:43:06 PM
He isn't whining, he has a different TV then all of you. Try playing this game on a standard definition TV, one that is less then 24 inches. Literally 1/4 of the screen isn't being used, and that's rounding down. If forces you to sit a foot in front of the screen just to be able to even play the damn thing. That is not acceptable. If you guys didn't become a bunch of self inflated jackasses that assume that if your TV has no problems, then no body else must either. Just because your subjective gaming and TV setup is good with this game doesn't mean everyone else's is.

You know what, I'm probably going to make a topic tomorrow on both boards showing a picture of the demo on my TV. The only way someone will tell me that it's not that bad is if they're lying.

Frankly, it is pretty stupid of the game developers to not even put a zoom option in, that makes the viewing area bigger at the cost of losing some viewing range to the sides. They could do even better that that, but it would at least let me not having to practically be kissing my screen to play. I'm really hoping they fixed this problem since whatever version the game is for the demo.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#17Raven_ShikumiPosted 5/8/2012 6:43:14 PM
vega2505 posted...
SBKidJamX posted...
vega2505 posted...
You can't...maybe when this game flops due to their bad screen resolution decision, they'll patch it away...if not, I save $60, so win win.

Yes, I'm sure it's something they can just "patch away," and not something in place to help the game run smoother while maintaining a certain level of visual fidelity. Clearly they put it in there just because.

Implying the visuals are anything spectacular or impressive in any way...I think it's just another case of a Japanese developer not knowing what the hell they're doing...like how Soulcalibur V's disc wrrs all the time even when installed because they're incompetent.

OK, you're officially board idiot now.
---
"Fool!" - Excalibur
#18gamer6879403333Posted 5/8/2012 6:47:58 PM
Raven_Shikumi posted...

Why, because his TV doesn't do this game as well as yours and his experience suffers for it? Then everyone on the forum jumps on his back for complaining about a legitimate flaw? There are some serious fanboys in here. Guess they can't accept that not everyone has a 30 inch HDTV.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#19blueboykcPosted 5/8/2012 7:06:33 PM
gamer6879403333 posted...
Raven_Shikumi posted...

Why, because his TV doesn't do this game as well as yours and his experience suffers for it? Then everyone on the forum jumps on his back for complaining about a legitimate flaw? There are some serious fanboys in here. Guess they can't accept that not everyone has a 30 inch HDTV.

its not capcoms fault his tv is an outdated pos...its his..
#20AenishaPosted 5/8/2012 7:15:58 PM
lmao. The children crying about the screen resolution. It didnt bother me at all and I didnt notice it until someone pointed it out. If it doesnt bother me, I could care less.
---
You just got beaten.. by a GIRL!