Knowing Capcom we will get co-op later on from

#1JBallahomiePosted 5/8/2012 7:59:00 PM
Paying for the DLC. Like every other thing Capcom has done and probably the worst offender of having massive amounts of DLC that were already on the disc. They did the same exact thing with Resident Evil 5.
---
Looking at this sig justed wasted 1.4 secs of your time. You won't ever get back.
#2Max58201Posted 5/8/2012 8:03:20 PM
yup and every bioware game from now on will have a horrible ending....thats how logic works kids might as well get used to it now
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#3JBallahomie(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 3:07:05 AM
I'm glad we all agree. I myself will wait for the super awesome gold edition Dragon Dogma.
---
Looking at this sig justed wasted 1.4 secs of your time. You won't ever get back.
#40cu_87Posted 5/9/2012 3:11:02 AM
People still got those co-op dreams?

Co-op is not confirmed.
It will not be released as DLC.
It will not be added before release.

Never.
Now.please.stop.
---
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2
#5Gamer_X27Posted 5/9/2012 3:14:31 AM
yes you should wait for that edition but remember you must never buy the "regular" because you know capcom is watching you only you and the second you buy the regular edition they will instantly release the ultimate edition and force you to buy it.
---
at first I thought you were a troll, now I clearly see your just an idiot.
#60cu_87Posted 5/9/2012 3:15:06 AM
It's always the people crying the most who eventually buy the Hyper Fighting Ultra Turbo edition.
---
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2
#7Raven_ShikumiPosted 5/9/2012 3:16:04 AM
Please provide an example of Capcom releasing a "Super" version of any non-fighter franchises.
---
"Fool!" - Excalibur
#8DrakoVongola1Posted 5/9/2012 3:18:11 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...
Please provide an example of Capcom releasing a "Super" version of any non-fighter franchises.

Devil May Cry 3, but that was before DLC and it had a lot of good new content.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#9ReflarePosted 5/9/2012 3:18:41 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...

That would be the Ghouls and Goblins games, which were also the first one to get the Ultimate title from Capcom.

Still, we shouldn't bother with the troll.
---
The Muse and the Painter
#10c0rr0s10nPosted 5/9/2012 8:03:15 AM
Max58201 posted...
yup and every bioware game from now on will have a horrible ending....thats how logic works kids might as well get used to it now

I especially liked the FROM NOW ON part. as if this was the first bad ending...I would bet money dragon age 1 and 2 were just as bad.
---
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"