New Boss Details

#11ReflarePosted 5/9/2012 2:22:50 AM
0cu_87 posted...
Where do you people have the achievement infos from? Is the list of them released already?

Yep, spoilers though. A number of them

http://exophase.com/game/dragons-dogma/
---
The Muse and the Painter
#12Raven_ShikumiPosted 5/9/2012 2:22:53 AM
Hrmm... looking at the pictures not being able to read kanji and such, I get the idea that this dragon here is optional content and killing it puts you on an online leaderboard of some sort.

Which would explain what's so "online content" about it.
---
"Fool!" - Excalibur
#130cu_87Posted 5/9/2012 2:25:00 AM
Reflare posted...
0cu_87 posted...
Where do you people have the achievement infos from? Is the list of them released already?

Yep, spoilers though. A number of them

http://exophase.com/game/dragons-dogma/

Thanks mate.
---
Currently waiting for: Dragon's Dogma, Guild Wars 2
#14HimojiPosted 5/9/2012 2:25:56 AM
Raven_Shikumi posted...
Hrmm... looking at the pictures not being able to read kanji and such, I get the idea that this dragon here is optional content and killing it puts you on an online leaderboard of some sort.

Which would explain what's so "online content" about it.

Ohh, that makes sense. Kinda like dmc4's tower thingy?
#15Raven_ShikumiPosted 5/9/2012 2:27:55 AM
Not sure what that is.

I'd guess if the dragon was hard enough they'd have a board just for killing it, and then maybe another for how quickly you kill it, and they'd probably factor in your level as well when judging overall best.
---
"Fool!" - Excalibur
#16Zxar07Posted 5/9/2012 4:37:31 AM
I can't remember who said it, but who ever posted the idea about the dragon having a schedule and coming to wreck whenever he feels is going to be very happy. Although its not the main dragon its still the idea they had.

And the guys from forum on in the link provided info saying that, the damage is shared and preserved, so whoever gets it when its about to die will get a big prize when they kill it.
#17mistrhoPosted 5/9/2012 4:56:21 AM
a large scale slaying tournament! thats quite interesting. Would be funny if someone posts on here saying dragon is in x location and everyone rushes there for the final blow
#18PanopictonguyPosted 5/9/2012 5:02:58 AM
Maybe it has something to do with the people you're sharing pawns with. Maybe all the people pawns will share damage on this boss.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#19Ruins72Posted 5/9/2012 5:55:47 AM
It's like a fire-breathing super-golem. That flies. That sounds pretty fun to me although getting the last hit is going to be pretty friggin annoying. I also hope that its like pawn sharing and you dont need a gold sub to fight it. Oh, I hope to god that isnt true.
#20PeetaaBlahPosted 5/9/2012 6:10:59 AM(edited)
Server side boss. Multiple players can lead a party against it at simultaneous instance. But you won't see the other players nor their pawns. What you will see are the damages they have dealt. The boss will fly away in the middle of the fight if time runs out. The boss will only be around at certain times of the day. Found inside an undead ruin underneath Gran Soren. Everfall.(edit after name confirmation) Probably filled with zombies and the likes.

The player who dealt final blow will have a special reward. Other rewards are based on damages dealt. (Maybe more money for more damage)