New Rob Cram Warrior Vid

#1ServarePosted 5/9/2012 11:48:06 AM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uinNSX-3oiE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No I'm not going to post every new Rom Cram vid. I'm posting this because I noticed a few things.

1. Game doesn't look like it's going to be a cake walk. Sweet.
2. A switch on the ground requiring 4 people. Even if the AI couldn't figure out how to stand on it lol, looks like a party of 4 may be necessary to enter into some rooms/dungeons.
3. The big guy looks like he has the face on an Oni. O.o
4. I liked the hint the pawn gave about the hidden passage and a probable need to return to said cave to explore more.

Enjoy.

Edit: typo. Stupid phone.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#2PokeyBananaPosted 5/9/2012 12:06:57 PM
All that Ogre bashing just to get killed in the end.

I really feel I'll be doing some serious power levelling between missions.

Also, It was funny when he stabbed the Ogre right in the bum at 8.40
---
My lungs aren't big enough to inhale the amount of oxygen required to sigh the amount needed to convey my dissatisfaction.
#3mistrhoPosted 5/9/2012 12:15:58 PM
It was funny when the Ogre drop kicked him. Didnt know they had WWE some thousand years ago
#4ReiderAsmadiPosted 5/9/2012 12:34:13 PM
The surprise dropkick was the highlight for that video IMO.

Didn't help that it came when he ran around that corner either.
---
Gamertag: LordReider
Ambition is just a weak excuse for not having the sense to be lazy.
#5Servare(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 12:36:25 PM
Lol so true, it was pretty funny.
---
#6mistrhoPosted 5/9/2012 12:51:20 PM
ReiderAsmadi posted...
The surprise dropkick was the highlight for that video IMO.

Didn't help that it came when he ran around that corner either.

SURPRISE!! Dropkick
#7PanopictonguyPosted 5/9/2012 1:08:55 PM
He says he didn't use curatives the menu because he doesn't want to vote the viewer. I believe if your health is that low, something is chasing you and a heal spell has yet to go off you need to that menu.

I personally would like to have seen him work the menus. I wouldn't have have found it boring because that's where all the info is. Changing gear looking at skills, using the combination system.

Playing this like a pure action game will obviously make it harder than it needs to be. I'm almost 100% certain when he was poisoned he had something in his inventory to cute it and mitigate the huge amount of health he lost.

I'll be glad when this game is release so I can play it "my" way. Watching other people play is infuriating at times. It sucks that he lost an hour worth of progress but if he spent more time in the menus he would have noticed pressing start at the bottom of the screen it says

"<Back (save)"

I feel like that's quick save option.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#8ZauronPosted 5/9/2012 1:21:31 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
He says he didn't use curatives the menu because he doesn't want to vote the viewer. I believe if your health is that low, something is chasing you and a heal spell has yet to go off you need to that menu.

I'm not following you here, doesn't want to vote the viewer? That a typo or just a concept I'm not familiar with?
---
www.zauron.net / www.crazyvikingstudios.com
#9Servare(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 2:04:43 PM
How about the things I pointed out, any comments? Especially on the Oni-faced ogre?

I enjoy a good discussion.
---
#10mistrhoPosted 5/9/2012 2:11:51 PM
the fact about the switch in the cave now makes a solo run less viable unless you can skip quests that require you to have 4 pawns or at least 1 pawn.

Robcram also says in his latest video that in his opinion the difficult comes when you get to big for your boots and decide to venture further then you really should be.
video can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ex-xn37jTA&feature=channel&list=UL