The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

land of opportunity quest

#1Romantic_OathPosted 5/22/2012 6:23:17 PM
I'm having issues with this quest, Right now i'm trying to to get the people to agree to leave home but I can't get the Mom to agree, I already got the kid to agree and I can't find the Dad, does anyone have any idea what to do?
---
Never mess with Karma.
#2Romantic_Oath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 6:36:27 PM
Bump
---
Never mess with Karma.
#3jedimind7Posted 5/22/2012 7:42:26 PM
Can anyone help out with this one..im having some trouble as well.

I've convinced the kid and the wife(after I slept at an Inn) but now, I cant find the husband. He doesn't show up on the map and hes not where he originally was. Does anyone know where to find him?
#4Max58201Posted 5/22/2012 7:51:06 PM
i said screw it and threw them all off tall buildings/cliffs
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#5Romantic_Oath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 8:08:46 PM
Right now, the Pawns I have that have done the quest told me to go to the "Capital's Street" to find Jasper, which is the husband, does anyone what's the Capital Street?, it doesn't say anything about it on the map.
---
Never mess with Karma.
#6doketPosted 5/22/2012 8:12:48 PM
How do you talk to the kid? The 1st time i talk to the kid, he is near at gate at front castle. But after i talk to his mom, it point me to go to their house. I go there, i cant reach the kid. He is at the roof top. There is no ladder near by. How to i suppose fo up there? Is this a bug?
#7jedimind7Posted 5/22/2012 8:17:48 PM
doket posted...
How do you talk to the kid? The 1st time i talk to the kid, he is near at gate at front castle. But after i talk to his mom, it point me to go to their house. I go there, i cant reach the kid. He is at the roof top. There is no ladder near by. How to i suppose fo up there? Is this a bug?

No bug...you just have to do a little jumping..it was pretty easy for me to reach him...after that he'll run again...to get him to stop, make sure to grab him. I didn't realize that at first.
#8Romantic_Oath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 8:34:15 PM
HOLD THE PHONE! I finally found the old geezer. From my interpretation, Jasper shows up at a certain time in the day (don't know when) behind the inn on the path that leads to the Noble's Quarters. About time huh?.........wait....

ser-seriously?..............................SERIOUSLY!?

He needs 30,000 Gold so him and his family can move out of their home and, I think, complete the quest.

Well....crap.
---
Never mess with Karma.
#9jedimind7Posted 5/22/2012 8:41:09 PM
Romantic_Oath posted...
HOLD THE PHONE! I finally found the old geezer. From my interpretation, Jasper shows up at a certain time in the day (don't know when) behind the inn on the path that leads to the Noble's Quarters. About time huh?.........wait....

ser-seriously?..............................SERIOUSLY!?

He needs 30,000 Gold so him and his family can move out of their home and, I think, complete the quest.

Well....crap.

Fournival(sp?) the guy that you get the quest from will pay you 40,000 gold for doing it...so you get a 10,000 gold profit.. Thanks for the tip..I went behind the inn and he was there. Glad to be done with this quest.
#10Romantic_Oath(Topic Creator)Posted 5/22/2012 9:46:45 PM
Oh, well then, thanks for the heads up, I'll finish up from my side once I get out of the dungeon.
---
Never mess with Karma.