Little girl in gran soren ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Little girl in gran soren ?
3 years ago#1
One of my hired pawns said that a little girl in gran soren has the idol ,which I am looking for the armorer .

Thing is , is there a set location this little girl could be ?

I met one , but she wasn't the one that had the idol .
3 years ago#2
The rich house nearest the castle, you get an idol for a quest where you stay close to her, find her in the inn or behind the ale house in hide n seek, give her a Water Flask, then let her win a race.
3 years ago#3
dammit i didnt let her win!! my pride has not paid off this time
3 years ago#4
I didn't let her win either...what exactly is the difference between giving him the Silver Idol or Gold Idol? Does it give different/better equipment?
---
PSN: TheSilentShinobi
3 years ago#5
is her name symone ?

I found her at her house but she isn't starting any new dialogue .
3 years ago#6
i really hope we can give multiple idols....because i did not know of the other idols and quickly gave them a bronze :/
---
Gotta terminate the hate and spread the positive.
3 years ago#7
I screwed this quest up as I stumbled on it but left Gran Soren to do some exploring. Right when I did that I got a quest failed. of course shortly after I get another quest asking for an idol. According to the strategy guide that is the only gold idol in the game. Im doing a quest now where I can kill a cyclops to get a silver one. Also, the strat. guide says giving the gold idol gives the max reward, silver one 3/4 reward, and bronze half reward.
3 years ago#8
jedimind7 posted...
I screwed this quest up as I stumbled on it but left Gran Soren to do some exploring. Right when I did that I got a quest failed. of course shortly after I get another quest asking for an idol. According to the strategy guide that is the only gold idol in the game. Im doing a quest now where I can kill a cyclops to get a silver one. Also, the strat. guide says giving the gold idol gives the max reward, silver one 3/4 reward, and bronze half reward.

So Mr armourer will not have new weapons to sell ?

I gave him the gold idol and there is nothing new in the shop :(
3 years ago#9
what happens when you give the idol to madeline and the other weapons shop guy?
---
GT- Delta squad 100 Psn-hunter873
destruction is what i am good at.
3 years ago#10
I didn't even know you could give it to more then one person. Im talking about the guy that sells armor and weapons.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Little girl in gran soren ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived