Little girl in gran soren ?

#1ArcXenosPosted 5/25/2012 12:37:16 AM
One of my hired pawns said that a little girl in gran soren has the idol ,which I am looking for the armorer .

Thing is , is there a set location this little girl could be ?

I met one , but she wasn't the one that had the idol .
#255592Posted 5/25/2012 12:39:49 AM
The rich house nearest the castle, you get an idol for a quest where you stay close to her, find her in the inn or behind the ale house in hide n seek, give her a Water Flask, then let her win a race.
#3mistrhoPosted 5/25/2012 1:06:20 AM
dammit i didnt let her win!! my pride has not paid off this time
#4Ben_ShinobiPosted 5/25/2012 1:10:45 AM
I didn't let her win either...what exactly is the difference between giving him the Silver Idol or Gold Idol? Does it give different/better equipment?
---
PSN: TheSilentShinobi
#5ArcXenos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 1:28:14 AM
is her name symone ?

I found her at her house but she isn't starting any new dialogue .
#6riddler0115Posted 5/25/2012 1:36:49 AM
i really hope we can give multiple idols....because i did not know of the other idols and quickly gave them a bronze :/
---
Gotta terminate the hate and spread the positive.
#7jedimind7Posted 5/25/2012 1:47:25 AM
I screwed this quest up as I stumbled on it but left Gran Soren to do some exploring. Right when I did that I got a quest failed. of course shortly after I get another quest asking for an idol. According to the strategy guide that is the only gold idol in the game. Im doing a quest now where I can kill a cyclops to get a silver one. Also, the strat. guide says giving the gold idol gives the max reward, silver one 3/4 reward, and bronze half reward.
#8ArcXenos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 2:08:50 AM
jedimind7 posted...
I screwed this quest up as I stumbled on it but left Gran Soren to do some exploring. Right when I did that I got a quest failed. of course shortly after I get another quest asking for an idol. According to the strategy guide that is the only gold idol in the game. Im doing a quest now where I can kill a cyclops to get a silver one. Also, the strat. guide says giving the gold idol gives the max reward, silver one 3/4 reward, and bronze half reward.

So Mr armourer will not have new weapons to sell ?

I gave him the gold idol and there is nothing new in the shop :(
#9delta873Posted 5/25/2012 2:45:25 AM
what happens when you give the idol to madeline and the other weapons shop guy?
---
GT- Delta squad 100 Psn-hunter873
destruction is what i am good at.
#10jedimind7Posted 5/25/2012 2:50:03 AM
I didn't even know you could give it to more then one person. Im talking about the guy that sells armor and weapons.