Hate It

#1THE__ENDPosted 5/25/2012 9:00:35 PM
I really wanted to like this game. I played it nonstop for most of the day today hoping I would eventually like it but sadly I do not. In my opinion this game is horrible. Initially I thought the combat was good but now I think it sucks. I'm going to trade in this game and cut my losses.

Reasons why I quit playing this game:
- Boring.......everything about this game screams boring. Main Story is boring. Quests are boring. Button mashing combat is boring. NPCs are boring.
- Graphics are not good and the pop in textures happen way too frequently. But I will admit I like that there is zero lag and zero screen tearing.
- Skills were extremely boring (I played as an strider then changed to an assassin).
- Enemies are numerous and take quite a bit of hits to kill which leads to button mashing.
- ZERO interest in the story, main quest, NPCs, or even my own character!
- I'll admit that if this game had a kick ass story that grabbed my attention then I could have easily overlooked some of the above flaws and kept playing this game.......but unfortunately it doesn't so I can't.

I know everyone here is going to tell me I'm wrong and state that this is GOTY for 2012 and blows Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Demon's Souls out of the water. I'm simply stating my opinion and listing out the reasons why I feel this way. I regret paying $60 for this game. Atleast it is not a total loss because I'm going to trade it in to Amazon.com for $33.75 credit.
---
Now, spirits, grant me the strength to finish this... one... final prey...
#2samithon503Posted 5/25/2012 9:02:33 PM
THE__END posted...
I really wanted to like this game. I played it nonstop for most of the day today hoping I would eventually like it but sadly I do not. In my opinion this game is horrible. Initially I thought the combat was good but now I think it sucks. I'm going to trade in this game and cut my losses.

Reasons why I quit playing this game:
- Boring.......everything about this game screams boring. Main Story is boring. Quests are boring. Button mashing combat is boring. NPCs are boring.
- Graphics are not good and the pop in textures happen way too frequently. But I will admit I like that there is zero lag and zero screen tearing.
- Skills were extremely boring (I played as an strider then changed to an assassin).
- Enemies are numerous and take quite a bit of hits to kill which leads to button mashing.
- ZERO interest in the story, main quest, NPCs, or even my own character!
- I'll admit that if this game had a kick ass story that grabbed my attention then I could have easily overlooked some of the above flaws and kept playing this game.......but unfortunately it doesn't so I can't.

I know everyone here is going to tell me I'm wrong and state that this is GOTY for 2012 and blows Skyrim, Dark Souls, and Demon's Souls out of the water. I'm simply stating my opinion and listing out the reasons why I feel this way. I regret paying $60 for this game. Atleast it is not a total loss because I'm going to trade it in to Amazon.com for $33.75 credit.

KK Get out and don't let the door hit you in the ass when you leave. Oh and take your mindless ranting and Shove it where the sun don't shine too please.
---
Core i7 2600k Asus Maximus Extreme IV Windows 7 Professional 16gb ram quad gtx 690's 1080p 1900 x 1080 Corsair 1200w Psu
#3_Reaver_Posted 5/25/2012 9:03:25 PM
you boring go trade yourself to a sex ring
#4THE__END(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 9:06:18 PM
^ Wow lots of nice people on this board.
---
#5THE__END(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 9:07:55 PM
Is everyone on this board NOT allowed to have an opinion if he/she dislikes this game?
---
#6samithon503Posted 5/25/2012 9:07:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7StaticPenguinPosted 5/25/2012 9:08:15 PM
THE__END posted...

No screen tearing? What game are you playing again? Mine has a ton of it.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#8SuperBrotherPosted 5/25/2012 9:09:02 PM
Lol, it happens when folks love a game. They can't help themselves ;). I totally freakin love this game but I can get that some folks won't dig it. It happens. It did take a while for it to get going for me (once I got to Gran Soren after recreating my character 3 times because I was convinced I screwed him up) but once it did it was non-stop fun.
#9Tenacius666Posted 5/25/2012 9:09:06 PM
You went strider then assassin? So you played one 2 vocations...Either you are a troll or you really dont like fantasy games.

I would say go play call of duty but....
#10samithon503Posted 5/25/2012 9:09:45 PM
StaticPenguin posted...
THE__END posted...

No screen tearing? What game are you playing again? Mine has a ton of it.

I have a 55inch Samsung 1080p LED TV, It runs flawlessly at 120Hz. Your TV probably just sucks.
---
Core i7 2600k Asus Maximus Extreme IV Windows 7 Professional 16gb ram quad gtx 690's 1080p 1900 x 1080 Corsair 1200w Psu