The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

best fighter pawn personalites?

#1fl4tlinedPosted 5/25/2012 8:34:58 PM
just wondering what sort personalities are good for a fighter pawn if im playing a mage or a mystic knight?
#2NovaLevossidaPosted 5/25/2012 8:37:04 PM
Don't pick guardian if you're a ranged class. They'll just stand near you and not fight most of the enemies. Worse, they might even bring them to you if they taunt them. Any of the personality types that gets them running towards enemies are good. Just avoid guardian if you're a ranged class.
---
Invading world of the guilty as spirit of vengeance
The guilty pay the price.
#3fl4tlined(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 8:38:37 PM
LOL thats what i was thinking of doing >.>..

im thinking of going with utilitarian what does skill use/teamwork mean though?
#4shawn10000000Posted 5/25/2012 8:47:56 PM
NovaLevossida posted...
Don't pick guardian if you're a ranged class. They'll just stand near you and not fight most of the enemies. Worse, they might even bring them to you if they taunt them. Any of the personality types that gets them running towards enemies are good. Just avoid guardian if you're a ranged class.

Ahh, so thats why people keep giving my tank some meh reviews, usually ranged rent him out so they don't like him sitting on them. thanks for the tip, i'll change him right away!
#5FearbeardPosted 5/25/2012 8:51:33 PM
Yeah, I made mine Guardian and I was not happy with how he was behaving at all.

I switched him to Scather and now he keeps the tougher enemies occupied while I knock off the weaker ones.
---
As soon as there is hype, there is hate.
http://backloggery.com/fearbeard
#6DeadMeat2KooPosted 5/25/2012 8:55:12 PM
From Fighters I have recruited, a primary of Scather and a secondary of Medicant is extremely effective.
---
Yes, I am a guy gamer, don't hit on me you silly girls~!
You may know me as Linebarrel from various sites.
#7CoolgerbPosted 5/25/2012 9:32:59 PM
Mine's primary is Pioneer, secondary Guardian.

Unlike some of the complaints here, I'm loving Guardian personality as a Sorcerer as the enemies are always intercepted before they reach me during a cast.

If interested in trying / inspecting this setup, my pawn's name is Anne, maxed Fighter (and around lvl 36 atm), Gamertag: Mr Gerbz.
#8fl4tlined(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2012 9:40:34 PM
for utilitarian would that include using the shield launch spell and other such abilites?

what other abilities does that include the taunt ability?