I'm confused, please help(Bad Business quest spoilers)

#1VlayerPosted 5/26/2012 6:31:35 AM
So I went back to Madeleine 's shop after doing the story quest at the Greatwall Encampment, a woman tells me that she has fled town and then I get "Quest Cancelled: Bad Business" and directly after that I get the Bad Business Quest telling me to Inquire about Madeleine.

The quest doesn´t appear on my Quest list(probably because it was cancelled before I even got it), so what am I supposed to do? Is it glitched?
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#2Vlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 7:25:39 AM
Bump
---
FOX "made a huge mistake" cancelling the greatest comedy of all time; Arrested Development.
#3Vlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2012 8:30:07 AM
No one has done this quest? :(
---
#4ERYT13Posted 5/26/2012 12:38:10 PM
I just got the quest will update once I find out what to do.
---
Playing Now: Max Payne 3(PS3) Dragon's Dogma(PS3)
Soon: ToG:F(PS3) Radiant Historia(DS) Pokemon White(DS)
#5ERYT13Posted 5/27/2012 10:37:47 AM
there's a group of people in the town square who have info. Afterwards you'll get a marker in the aqueducts. Hopefully this helps.
---
Playing Now: Max Payne 3(PS3) Dragon's Dogma(PS3)
Soon: ToG:F(PS3) Radiant Historia(DS) Pokemon White(DS)
#6Topdog75Posted 5/27/2012 10:45:42 AM
The quest canceled because you just got back from greatwall, keep playing it will make since later.
---
"Marcus needs to go home and put on the rest of his damn beard." -SmokingGhost on Gears of War