2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Inn keeper missing

User Info: ArcXenos

ArcXenos
4 years ago#11
ninjah2731 posted...
Any help will do please :D

Bump bump bump...

Did you kill the dragon ? Did you see your ending ?

Spoilers for the ending , if you did kill the dragon .

If you see that you're being groped by him at the credits , he will most like be in your house in cass-something-beginning-town .

User Info: TimeBeard

TimeBeard
4 years ago#12
I, and apparently a number have people have had this problem. No definitive answer yet.
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.

User Info: Gamecrazyemploy

Gamecrazyemploy
4 years ago#13
Spoiler aler.

The dragon has the inn keeper. He takes who ever you have a high affinity for to give you an ultimatum. If thats the case you are NOT going to like the ending squence
PSN: modblackastic
XBL: Mod Blackastic

ArcXenos
4 years ago#14
Gamecrazyemploy posted...
Spoiler aler.

The dragon has the inn keeper. He takes who ever you have a high affinity for to give you an ultimatum. If thats the case you are NOT going to like the ending squence

LOL , I know right . Mine was the friggin armorer . 'Twas horrible .

User Info: Silver_Sol

Silver_Sol
4 years ago#15
Spoiler aler.

That can happen? Ouch.
"All hail the Aldmeri Dominion! All hail the Thalmor!"
Xbox LIVE GT: TotallyRadYo

User Info: TimeBeard

TimeBeard
4 years ago#16
Dam... really wanted to change vocations to fight the dragon (currently a fighter... derp). Thanks for answering that is something that is supposed to happen.
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.

User Info: ninjah2731

ninjah2731
4 years ago#17
ArcXenos posted...
Spoiler aler.

WTH so thats it then...:D I have not really been giving stuffs to people because I just heard this raising affinity thing...:D If that was the case then I should've given presents to the girl with the arisen at the opening movie...:D I just wanted to change to Assassin because I just finished leveling up my fighter and warrior to lvl 10 now I really cant because of the affinity thing. Worst ending for me ever...:D And I cant really do it again right?
GT: rinoashanelle
Pawn: Kurumi

ArcXenos
4 years ago#18
ninjah2731 posted...
ArcXenos posted...
Spoiler aler.

WTH so thats it then...:D I have not really been giving stuffs to people because I just heard this raising affinity thing...:D If that was the case then I should've given presents to the girl with the arisen at the opening movie...:D I just wanted to change to Assassin because I just finished leveling up my fighter and warrior to lvl 10 now I really cant because of the affinity thing. Worst ending for me ever...:D And I cant really do it again right?

NG+ is your only redemption and salvation .

User Info: ninjah2731

ninjah2731
4 years ago#19
:((((((((((

THE WORST ENDING FOR ME EVER!:D You ruined everythin innkeepeerr!!!!
GT: rinoashanelle
Pawn: Kurumi

User Info: Gamecrazyemploy

Gamecrazyemploy
4 years ago#20
It was awful! and afterward the guy had an aura around his head and looked like he had makeup on. NG+ that apothecary chick will get tons of gifts from me
PSN: modblackastic
XBL: Mod Blackastic
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Inn keeper missing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived