Inn keeper missing

#11ArcXenosPosted 5/27/2012 1:16:39 AM
ninjah2731 posted...
Any help will do please :D

Bump bump bump...

Did you kill the dragon ? Did you see your ending ?

Spoilers for the ending , if you did kill the dragon .

If you see that you're being groped by him at the credits , he will most like be in your house in cass-something-beginning-town .
#12TimeBeardPosted 5/27/2012 1:16:52 AM
I, and apparently a number have people have had this problem. No definitive answer yet.
---
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.
#13GamecrazyemployPosted 5/27/2012 1:18:06 AM
Spoiler aler.

The dragon has the inn keeper. He takes who ever you have a high affinity for to give you an ultimatum. If thats the case you are NOT going to like the ending squence
---
PSN: modblackastic
XBL: Mod Blackastic
#14ArcXenosPosted 5/27/2012 1:19:06 AM
Gamecrazyemploy posted...
Spoiler aler.

The dragon has the inn keeper. He takes who ever you have a high affinity for to give you an ultimatum. If thats the case you are NOT going to like the ending squence

LOL , I know right . Mine was the friggin armorer . 'Twas horrible .
#15Silver_SolPosted 5/27/2012 1:19:56 AM
Spoiler aler.

That can happen? Ouch.
---
"All hail the Aldmeri Dominion! All hail the Thalmor!"
Xbox LIVE GT: TotallyRadYo
#16TimeBeardPosted 5/27/2012 1:21:21 AM
Dam... really wanted to change vocations to fight the dragon (currently a fighter... derp). Thanks for answering that is something that is supposed to happen.
---
I can only wonder if unicorns taste like magic.
#17ninjah2731(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 1:21:58 AM
ArcXenos posted...
Spoiler aler.

WTH so thats it then...:D I have not really been giving stuffs to people because I just heard this raising affinity thing...:D If that was the case then I should've given presents to the girl with the arisen at the opening movie...:D I just wanted to change to Assassin because I just finished leveling up my fighter and warrior to lvl 10 now I really cant because of the affinity thing. Worst ending for me ever...:D And I cant really do it again right?
---
GT: rinoashanelle
Pawn: Kurumi
#18ArcXenosPosted 5/27/2012 2:03:39 AM
ninjah2731 posted...
ArcXenos posted...
Spoiler aler.

WTH so thats it then...:D I have not really been giving stuffs to people because I just heard this raising affinity thing...:D If that was the case then I should've given presents to the girl with the arisen at the opening movie...:D I just wanted to change to Assassin because I just finished leveling up my fighter and warrior to lvl 10 now I really cant because of the affinity thing. Worst ending for me ever...:D And I cant really do it again right?

NG+ is your only redemption and salvation .
#19ninjah2731(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 2:27:10 AM
:((((((((((

THE WORST ENDING FOR ME EVER!:D You ruined everythin innkeepeerr!!!!
---
GT: rinoashanelle
Pawn: Kurumi
#20GamecrazyemployPosted 5/27/2012 2:36:42 AM
It was awful! and afterward the guy had an aura around his head and looked like he had makeup on. NG+ that apothecary chick will get tons of gifts from me
---
PSN: modblackastic
XBL: Mod Blackastic