Fournival's trial - purchased affidavits question

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Fournival's trial - purchased affidavits question

User Info: gypsywoman72

gypsywoman72
4 years ago#1
I bought the 4 forged affidavits from Reynard, for 3k, 5k, 7k and 9k. i didn't think about getting rid of each of the cheaper ones as i bought them. when i look in my inventory would the most expensive one be the one the most right or left in my inventory... they were listed as soiled affidavit, tattered affidavit, sweat-stained affidavit and blurred affidavit. i'm thinking it was the right most one called the blurred affidavit, but if you guys could let me know for sure, i'd appreciate it.

User Info: hauntbot

hauntbot
4 years ago#2
why not turn in all of them? you can do that you know.

that said, i only bought one, and it was the soiled one.
"just saiyan", since 2007 son

User Info: gypsywoman72

gypsywoman72
4 years ago#3
i've heard if you give them a lesser one that they can tell it's forged and throw you in jail...

User Info: Darkasan

Darkasan
4 years ago#4
nope I gave them all four and they accepted them like a monkey would a kitten.

User Info: PPPPLAASSUMA

PPPPLAASSUMA
4 years ago#5
BTW for the fournival quest if you want him thrown in jail you probably don't have to provide more than one piece of evidence. Not sure though.

The only reason I say that is because I got all the stuff possible for Fournival to be proven innocent, EXCEPT the witness that died on me, and he still went to jail.

I didn't realize I was supposed to take the witness directly to Aldous as evidence and when I first took him to the capitol and nothing happened.... I just said screw it, welcomed him to the party, and went back to adventuring. I should have went to Aldous :/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Fournival's trial - purchased affidavits question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived