Fournival's trial - purchased affidavits question

#1gypsywoman72Posted 5/27/2012 7:58:44 AM
I bought the 4 forged affidavits from Reynard, for 3k, 5k, 7k and 9k. i didn't think about getting rid of each of the cheaper ones as i bought them. when i look in my inventory would the most expensive one be the one the most right or left in my inventory... they were listed as soiled affidavit, tattered affidavit, sweat-stained affidavit and blurred affidavit. i'm thinking it was the right most one called the blurred affidavit, but if you guys could let me know for sure, i'd appreciate it.
#2hauntbotPosted 5/27/2012 8:02:58 AM(edited)
why not turn in all of them? you can do that you know.

that said, i only bought one, and it was the soiled one.
---
"just saiyan", since 2007 son
#3gypsywoman72(Topic Creator)Posted 5/27/2012 8:04:11 AM
i've heard if you give them a lesser one that they can tell it's forged and throw you in jail...
#4DarkasanPosted 5/27/2012 8:08:26 AM
nope I gave them all four and they accepted them like a monkey would a kitten.
#5PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 5/27/2012 8:15:23 AM
BTW for the fournival quest if you want him thrown in jail you probably don't have to provide more than one piece of evidence. Not sure though.

The only reason I say that is because I got all the stuff possible for Fournival to be proven innocent, EXCEPT the witness that died on me, and he still went to jail.

I didn't realize I was supposed to take the witness directly to Aldous as evidence and when I first took him to the capitol and nothing happened.... I just said screw it, welcomed him to the party, and went back to adventuring. I should have went to Aldous :/
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.