Dragonforged? I could use some insight

#1UndercovaSmackPosted 5/28/2012 12:58:45 PM
So I was walking towards the rest camp in devilfire cove when I suddenly get the dragonforged Achievement. When I checked my equipment I saw that my pants were lvl dragonforge.

My question is what happened I was just walking doing nothing did my pawn do something or is this suppose to happen and if not what do I normally do?
---
AHA I throw that **** before I came into the room-Black Dynamite
#2echos_rushPosted 5/28/2012 1:00:33 PM
Could be you just recently killed a drake.
---
XBL EchoPhantasy
psn: ech0s_rush
#3Princejake2Posted 5/28/2012 1:10:26 PM
It's happened to me too, seems to be a bug. Either that or a dragon near you committed suicide.
---
XBL/PSN/MGO: Princejake2
#4VitharPosted 5/28/2012 1:11:57 PM
the achievements is "Strengthened equipment in wyrmfire."
maybe getting hit by fire is enough? Heard many people get it without actually killing the drake
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#5UndercovaSmack(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 1:22:37 PM
The only big enemies I've fought so far orges and the Griffon I've never even seen a Drake
---
#6VitharPosted 5/28/2012 1:24:17 PM
saw a drake in the devil gorge on the shadow quest. Took me an hour to get 1 of his 6(?) bars down, I just ran lol maybe was too low, trying to hit the heart
---
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360
#7JimofOldSchoolPosted 5/28/2012 8:11:58 PM
I've heard of some people killing him in the late 20's. I was 32 and it took me about 10 min, managed to hit him once in the heart after he fell over with my warriors Arc of Deliverance using the Malevolance (Spelling) which has an ice attribute, took 2 1/2 health bars off of him.
---
Criminality is subjective. The law is not an omnipotent entity handed down by perfect beings. ~Last Vampire
#8UndercovaSmack(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 12:33:38 PM
So to get another dragonforged I need to kill a dragon? Also is it random what gets upgraded?
---
#9MisguidedPiratePosted 5/29/2012 12:43:57 PM
UndercovaSmack posted...
So to get another dragonforged I need to kill a dragon? Also is it random what gets upgraded?

For the lesser dragons (that Drake, and later Wyverns) it's random, yes. Each item you have equipped will have a 15% chance of getting Dragonforged - some have stated that they need to be upgraded to at least One Star first, though.
---
XBL : Crossbit