Blue Moon Tower locked giant gate after a battle for a ring.

#1gamer6879403333Posted 5/28/2012 4:21:03 PM
I attempted to go back the other way to come out of the other door after the battle, but there's a big gate in the way with a slot that looks like a level might fit, but I can't find one anywhere. Is there just no way through right now?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#2gamer6879403333(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 4:25:02 PM
Oh, and I found a port crystal on top of the tower, are they reusable? As in can it picked it back after I warp to it to use somewhere else?
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#3DlarshPosted 5/28/2012 4:25:21 PM
How did you get up in the first place (you're the one that didn't have to fight the Griffin at the tower, correct)? The Griffin breaks down one of the large gates on the exterior path during the fight, and the other way up is barred from the opposite side of the door that you need to pass through.
---
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" -writer Wynn Caitlin
#4gamer6879403333(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 4:28:00 PM(edited)
Dlarsh posted...
How did you get up in the first place (you're the one that didn't have to fight the Griffin at the tower, correct)? The Griffin breaks down one of the large gates on the exterior path during the fight, and the other way up is barred from the opposite side of the door that you need to pass through.

I got a quest to go after that mage who took the Duke's ring, the door that was normally locked was unlocked for this quest.

Anyway, that's just great... So killing it early DID bite me in the ass, if it's the only way through.
---
#5DlarshPosted 5/28/2012 4:32:26 PM
I think you might be stuck on that route then; the second gate on the exterior path was opened by the Griffin, so I don't think there's a lever for it. You can still get over there, you just need to cross the top of the tower to the opposite set of stairs and follow the path around the other side of the door.

Port Crystals are reusable and can be placed anywhere you want.
---
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" -writer Wynn Caitlin