What level should I be to fight the Drake?

#1TheTacoNinjaPosted 5/28/2012 5:20:41 PM
Currently lvl 37, I need advice
---
Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound as good, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#2F_WolfPosted 5/28/2012 5:21:35 PM
TheTacoNinja posted...

Walk till you see drake.
Save.
Proceed to try and fight drake.

You can kill it at pretty much any level, it just takes longer and a lot more healing potions.
#3TheTacoNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 5:22:40 PM
F_Wolf posted...
TheTacoNinja posted...

Walk till you see drake.
Save.

You can kill it at pretty much any level, it just takes longer and a lot more healing potions.

Is there anything to be gained from killing it?
---
Personally, I like burritos better. But "TheBurritoNinja" just doesn't sound as good, now does it?GT:XTheTacoNinjaX
#4gamer6879403333Posted 5/28/2012 5:23:54 PM
It's very cheap, but I know a way to kill it with nearly no trouble. Remember that big rock formation near the battle area? Well, there's trees right near it. If you go through one of the gaps between the rocks and the tree, the dragon will get stuck trying to reach you, which allows you to take all the time in the world casting horrifically strong magic at it or unloading a million arrows into it. Just get it stuck, do about 3 of those big storm attacks (forget name) and you'll win in less then 2 minutes.

Like I said, cheap. I beat it with no healing items used with this method.
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#5F_WolfPosted 5/28/2012 5:26:19 PM
TheTacoNinja posted...
F_Wolf posted...
TheTacoNinja posted...

Walk till you see drake.
Save.

Is there anything to be gained from killing it?

A crap ton of XP, some stuff to upgrade equipment, a chance at a Drakes Tear, and I think the first time you kill it you are guaranteed to get something dragon forged, since all 5 people I know personally that have killed it all have gotten the DF bonus on the first kill.
#6gamer6879403333Posted 5/28/2012 5:29:43 PM
F_Wolf posted...
I think the first time you kill it you are guaranteed to get something dragon forged, since all 5 people I know personally that have killed it all have gotten the DF bonus on the first kill.

Nope. I've killed it twice. Want to know how much dragon forged equipment I have? None!
---
They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour-One of the dumbest sentences ever.
#7torggaPosted 5/28/2012 5:47:46 PM
I was about level 32 or 34 when I killed the drake by the rest camp, used the first level of the ice tendril spell for the sorcerer, was pretty easy, just have to dodge stuff.