The Arisen's bond

#1BigbossX50Posted 5/28/2012 8:09:06 PM
So, I keep hearing about this arisen's bond thing, and how it helps with romances. Can someone tell me what exactly it is and where to find it? Thank you for the answers.
---
---Everyone knows that all cats eventually turn into dogs anyway. Looks it up, it's SCIENCE!
#2GazardrielPosted 5/28/2012 8:10:20 PM
Witchwood, at the Tombstone you save Selene.
#3Bigj089Posted 5/28/2012 8:15:00 PM
WTF...I clicked on this topic to tell you how to get it. Oh well if you want to see you can go read it there. There are two that Ive found so far in the game
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#4BigbossX50(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 8:17:12 PM
Bigj089 posted...
WTF...I clicked on this topic to tell you how to get it. Oh well if you want to see you can go read it there. There are two that Ive found so far in the game

...What? I don't understand what you mean.
---
---Everyone knows that all cats eventually turn into dogs anyway. Looks it up, it's SCIENCE!
#5Bigj089Posted 5/28/2012 8:20:55 PM
BigbossX50 posted...
Bigj089 posted...

...What? I don't understand what you mean.

I clicked on the link to this topic and it took me to another one instead and I posted on it. And it cut out half of my first post too. My nets messing up or Gamefaqs is.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626515-dragons-dogma/62938239
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#6BigbossX50(Topic Creator)Posted 5/28/2012 8:24:37 PM
Oh. Well, thanks for the info; nice to know I can get two.
---