*Spoilers* What is Ser Julien's equipment and how do I get it?

#1AtrabiliousPosted 5/29/2012 12:17:08 PM
For reference if you can't remember who he is, Ser Julien is the blonde knight with the blue/black armour who works for the Duke. You follow him at night to Madeleine's store as a quest for Mason. He duels Ser Mercedes later on in the game.

I know how to get his shield and intend to do that now that I'm in NG+, missed it in my first run. The rest of his armour is pretty stylish though and considering I'm a mystic knight I want that stuff, but I've no idea where to get it or how to go about it.

I believe I've seen his mace in Caxton's store without the golden idol but I could be wrong about that one. That being said I already have a post-game weapon from my first run so it's not too much of a big deal to get that.

I'm lvl57 in NG+ so tough areas or progress related shop updates aren't an issue for me.

Thanks in advance.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Currently Frequenting: The Dark Souls, DmC & Dead or Alive 5 Boards.
#2hauntbotPosted 5/29/2012 12:19:49 PM
i havent seen anyhting that looks remotely like it. id wager capcom is going to do the same thing they did with the captains armor and release it down the road as a dlc pack.
---
"just saiyan", since 2007 son
#3legend253Posted 5/30/2012 3:21:23 PM
I think the merchant in the Ancient Quarry sells his cudgel. It could be the one at Greatwall though.
---
"Heed the zealot's lesson well: Those who court death, find it."-The Ur Dragon.