How to get Ascalon sword.

#1NeoCrimsonCloudPosted 5/29/2012 6:02:31 PM(edited)
Ascalon is an Ur Dragon reward.

Does anyone know if you can get it without landing the killing blow, or do you have to be the really lucky guy who kills it?

Two other questions. What's a reasonable level to take on the Ur dragon as a Mystic Knight?

And do you have to do NG+ to use the stone on the beach to fight him, or can you use that stone anytime in the postgame?
#2shawn10000000Posted 5/29/2012 6:09:30 PM
wanna know too, and if you can get it without going online?
#3SweetMadnessPosted 5/29/2012 6:12:59 PM
shawn10000000 posted...
wanna know too, and if you can get it without going online?

I did it offline. Got that an 20 some wake stones and one of those xp increase use items.

Actually going to practice on him a few times offline. And work on hitting certain parts.
---
Deus Ex- "Every time you mention it, SOMEONE will install it." http://lolpics.se/27254-deus-ex
GT- SweetMadness
#4Gray_wolf1119Posted 5/29/2012 6:19:51 PM
NeoCrimsonCloud posted...

Does anyone know if you can get it without landing the killing blow, or do you have to be the really lucky guy who kills it?

Two other questions. What's a reasonable level to take on the Ur dragon as a Mystic Knight?

And do you have to do NG+ to use the stone on the beach to fight him, or can you use that stone anytime in the postgame?

I have 2, ill trade for a magnaminous cloak. the one from fournival. He got worked over in my game so i cant get to it anymore. GT is in sig
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#5o0Alucardx0oPosted 5/29/2012 6:28:05 PM
I got the Ascalon on my fourth Ur Dragon off line kill, first 2 runs got a staff, then the daggers , then the sword.
---
"When you refuse to give up with all your heart only then will you be able transcend your humanity"
Gt: Alu1335
#6NeoCrimsonCloud(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 6:59:58 AM
Gray_wolf1119 posted...
NeoCrimsonCloud posted...

I have 2, ill trade for a magnaminous cloak. the one from fournival. He got worked over in my game so i cant get to it anymore. GT is in sig

Just pm'ed you and sent you my Gamertag. I also sent you a friend invite on Live. I'll send the cloak asap once you let me hire your pawn. It's too expensive without being friends lol.
#7NeoCrimsonCloud(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 9:36:40 AM
Bump. You there Gray?