Ur Dragon Loot.

#1SirafricanPosted 5/29/2012 7:34:35 PM
It's my first time defeating him tonight and I must say it was amazing. I received over 3 million + Gold in loot and obtained unbelievable high end weapons. It was awesome!!!!
#2Neo_Peace_MakerPosted 5/29/2012 7:42:02 PM
Agreed however each one of my 3 victories have been pure luck, coming in at the last minute to finish it. But I agree the loot is good and don't forget all the wake stones.

Also if anyone wants a set of abysmal armor send me a message and I'll rent your pawn and gift it to you?
---
GT: Neo Peace Maker
#3clyde_ghostPosted 5/29/2012 7:43:45 PM
anyone know if theres a longbow weapon that ur dragon gives? thats all i really need anymore.
#4NicodaemosPosted 5/29/2012 7:48:19 PM
Also if anyone wants a set of abysmal armor send me a message and I'll rent your pawn and gift it to you?

Totally, dude. GT in sig.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#5Sirafrican(Topic Creator)Posted 5/29/2012 7:57:02 PM
Neo_Peace_Maker posted...
Agreed however each one of my 3 victories have been pure luck, coming in at the last minute to finish it. But I agree the loot is good and don't forget all the wake stones.

Lmao seriously haha. Yea those he Ur Dragon drops 600k+ gold worth of Wakestones. How do you send weapons to another pawns? I have some really good gear I don't need. I'm a ranger and a mystic knight maxed out. I'll be working on Magic Archer next.
#6clyde_ghostPosted 5/29/2012 7:59:46 PM
Sirafrican posted...
Neo_Peace_Maker posted...

Lmao seriously haha. Yea those he Ur Dragon drops 600k+ gold worth of Wakestones. How do you send weapons to another pawns? I have some really good gear I don't need. I'm a ranger and a mystic knight maxed out. I'll be working on Magic Archer next.

Hire the pawn of the person you want to gift to and make sure they have a vocation that matches the gear. then equip it to them, dont just put it in their inventory that wont work. i repeat, you have to equip it to them. then send them back to their owner and sleep at the inn so they recieve it asap.
#7Neo_Peace_MakerPosted 5/29/2012 8:00:08 PM
Okay baconer I'm gifying it right now should be there soon
---
GT: Neo Peace Maker
#8BiggyDXPosted 5/29/2012 8:02:25 PM
Im level 59. Is that good enough to fight him?

Im a warrior who puts out 1100 damage and I have a ranger pawn
---
Gamertag: My user name
#9NicodaemosPosted 5/29/2012 8:33:44 PM
Okay baconer I'm gifying it right now should be there soon

Thank you. I'll be able to check it out tomorrow.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#10RepressedAxis4Posted 5/31/2012 12:28:50 PM
Anyone still have an free loot? Im an assasin and my pawn a warrior. Id really appreciate it.
RepressedAxis4 is my gt and pawn is Arya Stark