Ur Dragon Loot.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Loot.

User Info: Sirafrican

Sirafrican
4 years ago#1
It's my first time defeating him tonight and I must say it was amazing. I received over 3 million + Gold in loot and obtained unbelievable high end weapons. It was awesome!!!!

User Info: Neo_Peace_Maker

Neo_Peace_Maker
4 years ago#2
Agreed however each one of my 3 victories have been pure luck, coming in at the last minute to finish it. But I agree the loot is good and don't forget all the wake stones.

Also if anyone wants a set of abysmal armor send me a message and I'll rent your pawn and gift it to you?
GT: Neo Peace Maker

User Info: clyde_ghost

clyde_ghost
4 years ago#3
anyone know if theres a longbow weapon that ur dragon gives? thats all i really need anymore.

User Info: Nicodaemos

Nicodaemos
4 years ago#4
Also if anyone wants a set of abysmal armor send me a message and I'll rent your pawn and gift it to you?

Totally, dude. GT in sig.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer

User Info: Sirafrican

Sirafrican
4 years ago#5
Neo_Peace_Maker posted...
Agreed however each one of my 3 victories have been pure luck, coming in at the last minute to finish it. But I agree the loot is good and don't forget all the wake stones.

Lmao seriously haha. Yea those he Ur Dragon drops 600k+ gold worth of Wakestones. How do you send weapons to another pawns? I have some really good gear I don't need. I'm a ranger and a mystic knight maxed out. I'll be working on Magic Archer next.

User Info: clyde_ghost

clyde_ghost
4 years ago#6
Sirafrican posted...
Neo_Peace_Maker posted...

Lmao seriously haha. Yea those he Ur Dragon drops 600k+ gold worth of Wakestones. How do you send weapons to another pawns? I have some really good gear I don't need. I'm a ranger and a mystic knight maxed out. I'll be working on Magic Archer next.

Hire the pawn of the person you want to gift to and make sure they have a vocation that matches the gear. then equip it to them, dont just put it in their inventory that wont work. i repeat, you have to equip it to them. then send them back to their owner and sleep at the inn so they recieve it asap.

User Info: Neo_Peace_Maker

Neo_Peace_Maker
4 years ago#7
Okay baconer I'm gifying it right now should be there soon
GT: Neo Peace Maker

User Info: BiggyDX

BiggyDX
4 years ago#8
Im level 59. Is that good enough to fight him?

Im a warrior who puts out 1100 damage and I have a ranger pawn
Gamertag: My user name

User Info: Nicodaemos

Nicodaemos
4 years ago#9
Okay baconer I'm gifying it right now should be there soon

Thank you. I'll be able to check it out tomorrow.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer

User Info: RepressedAxis4

RepressedAxis4
4 years ago#10
Anyone still have an free loot? Im an assasin and my pawn a warrior. Id really appreciate it.
RepressedAxis4 is my gt and pawn is Arya Stark
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma
  3. Ur Dragon Loot.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived