Best Armor, Weapons?

#1plaguebearer_3Posted 5/31/2012 7:12:01 PM
I'm curious what the best weapons and armor is for all classes. Please don't post dlc items or save edited items that haven't been released yet.
---
PSN/XBL: Plaguebearer3
Dragon's Dogma: Xrist
#2dynastyhanPosted 5/31/2012 7:15:18 PM
best weapon is "Sword of a Thousand Truth."
#3xtabascomanxPosted 5/31/2012 7:16:18 PM
dynastyhan posted...
best weapon is "Sword of a Thousand Truth."

Didn't they remove it from the game because it was too powerful?
---
XBL Gamertag - xchumfiestax
#4dynastyhanPosted 5/31/2012 7:17:24 PM
they did but some level 2 nub got it and sneaked back in to the game. :)
#5plaguebearer_3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 7:18:19 PM
right.... south park reference.... thx for not actually helping
---
#6newvegas46112Posted 5/31/2012 7:22:40 PM
I heard the mace of Malrog Bal is very powerful. Only a handful of people on this board have seen it on others pawns, let alone own it.
---
you may be addicted to world of warcraft when your girlfriends pants has a low drop-rate...
#7TrialZero654Posted 5/31/2012 7:29:14 PM
The best armor in terms of protection is easily the Abyssinal armor, which has very high defenses and magick defenses as well as a ton of debilitation resistances, however if you don't plan on getting hit alot, or are good at avoiding taking damage, some players prefer to equip armor that actually has strength and/or magick bonuses on it to improve their damage

All the best weapons (except for bows and longbows) drop from the Ur-dragon, you can fight him offline or online, the offline version will only drop 1 piece of loot each time and it's most likely going to be a weapon

all of the best weapons have a permanent Holy enchantent, except for bows and longbows which do not have any enchanted versions whatsoever. The best longbow in the game comes from killing "The Dragon" (the story boss) while you are a ranger, and the best shortbow is called Fey Whisper and can be bought from a merchant in one of the everfall chambers
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#8DeathFan357Posted 5/31/2012 7:30:11 PM
i would like to know this as well. but this is gamefaqs, you wont get a straight answer. i mean really, south park is barely relevant anymore. and an elder scrolls reference is not helping.
---
I've had sex with Megan Fox
People who believe me: 8
#9plaguebearer_3(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 7:32:38 PM
thank you trialzero very helpful info i now know to fight the dragon as a ranger, if only to get the longbow. Also the abyssal set is only 4 pieces what are the strongest pants (clothes, lower body) that people use?
---
#10DeathFan357Posted 5/31/2012 7:32:46 PM
TrialZero654 posted...
The best armor in terms of protection is easily the Abyssinal armor, which has very high defenses and magick defenses as well as a ton of debilitation resistances, however if you don't plan on getting hit alot, or are good at avoiding taking damage, some players prefer to equip armor that actually has strength and/or magick bonuses on it to improve their damage

All the best weapons (except for bows and longbows) drop from the Ur-dragon, you can fight him offline or online, the offline version will only drop 1 piece of loot each time and it's most likely going to be a weapon

all of the best weapons have a permanent Holy enchantent, except for bows and longbows which do not have any enchanted versions whatsoever. The best longbow in the game comes from killing "The Dragon" (the story boss) while you are a ranger, and the best shortbow is called Fey Whisper and can be bought from a merchant in one of the everfall chambers

ha spoke too soon lol.
---
I've had sex with Megan Fox
People who believe me: 8