Dragon's Dogma Helpful Info

#61VIRTUAL_TYRANTPosted 7/21/2012 12:19:03 PMmessage detail
If your Pawns have wondered to far off or have died and fallen off a cliff out of reach or too far, repeatily press down on the d-pad to command them to come to you, eventually they'll insta travel right behind you giving you that chance to revive them or to get immediate backup.
---
"So local even the seaguls are bored".
XBLGT: VIRTUAL TYRANT
#62ItachiUchiha90Posted 7/24/2012 3:04:44 PMmessage detail
Could someone plz tell me if scension for magick archer saps enemys health and gives it to your character or if it just does plain damage
#63SilentLonerPosted 7/25/2012 6:47:02 PMmessage detail
It does, though it won't drain health from certain enemies.
---
('` | | . |;;; |\ | `'|'` | . /'''\ |\ | |;;; |'')
.,) | |,,,|,,, | \| . | . |,,,\,,/ | \| |,,, |"\ GT: Seth Lios/DD: Lv 200 Ranger
#64LegendofstuffPosted 8/1/2012 11:03:55 AMmessage detail
A little tip for those still in their younger levels. The Drake by the Shadowfort can be whupped in a matter of minutes with mystic knight. Have your ice enchantment skill and ruinous sigil, place two ice sigils on the ground and back up. Drake charges, stops right above sigils and gets stunned. Replace sigils following the drake as it twists in pain and the fight should be over quickly. And your gear has an okay chance of becoming dragonforged. Sleep at rest camp for seven days and repeat. Good source of cash too with amber dragon scales.
#65LegendofstuffPosted 8/1/2012 11:10:37 AMmessage detail
To further my last post, wyvrns can be dealt with the same way, keeping in mind the elemental weakness, but Grigori stands too high off the ground to take advantage of it. I'd imagine the UR dragon is the same. As well you can use your cannons to drop them out of the air if it comes to that, then continue with the sigils.
#66Christopher_CCCPosted 8/19/2012 2:47:26 PMmessage detail
To enchant yourself with boon/affinity click the left stick while intoning the spell
#67eucomplexPosted 9/19/2012 9:08:30 AMmessage detail
Legendofstuff posted...
To further my last post, wyvrns can be dealt with the same way, keeping in mind the elemental weakness, but Grigori stands too high off the ground to take advantage of it. I'd imagine the UR dragon is the same. As well you can use your cannons to drop them out of the air if it comes to that, then continue with the sigils.

wyverns? im not sure ive came across them, im lvl 136 and have completed the game 5 times i guess ive came across them and not realised it was a wyvern?
#68ChunkyMilkismPosted 9/21/2012 6:07:19 AMmessage detail(edited)
If you're soaked with water, walk over a campfire...you're dried immediately.
---
Gamer Tag = Giles DMT
#69KarathraxPosted 9/25/2012 12:21:38 PMmessage detail
ChunkyMilkism posted...
If you're soaked with water, walk over a campfire...you're dried immediately.

Conversely, drenching yourself before fighting the Drake gives you a bit more fire resistance.
#70project7zeroPosted 9/25/2012 11:29:54 PMmessage detail
.....Are you serious?
So since my character and pawn are both skinny we don't have much str nor def bummer -_- and there's hybrids? Cool I like the rogue like class ....but I'm bad at aiming xD so what's the purpose of the top 100 thing about? And WHY must I make a female pawn?lol this game has lingerie? Really? Lol so what's the best class? Just started btw :p so right now I'm lv 5 pawn lv4 ...eer rogue class(lmao I know that's not the name) and pawn fighter
---
To know the world you must first live it