Duke's Manse?

#1DemonicDragonXPosted 6/3/2012 4:47:33 PM
I've heard you have to follow the Duchess's quest line, but, I never got any quests from the Duchess, what did I do wrong? My bro-in-law said he saw a scene with the Duchess after being knighted and stuff happened, but, I never saw that scene when I came out. What didn't I do, that I should have? Did I miss a quest? Was I supposed to save Quina in witchwood to get the Duchess's quest to open up? Thats the only quest I really failed, aside from failing to retake the Shadow Fort. Luckily, I'm on NG+ and, I want to get everything this time though.
#2aureliano17Posted 6/3/2012 5:21:47 PM
I missed her quests the first time around. In NG+, when I was leaving the castle for the first time after meeting the Duke, the camera tilted and panned towards the Duchess in her garden. I talked to her and that set her whole questline up.
#3DemonicDragonX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 5:34:42 PM
aureliano17 posted...
I missed her quests the first time around. In NG+, when I was leaving the castle for the first time after meeting the Duke, the camera tilted and panned towards the Duchess in her garden. I talked to her and that set her whole questline up.

Thats the problem I'm having, when I played through the first time, that didn't happen for me. But, it did my Bro-in-law who has it on PS3. I'm incredibly confused as to what I'm supposed to do to make that scene happen, so I can open up her quest line and eventually go to the Duke's Manse.
#4glenn3ePosted 6/3/2012 5:43:41 PM
You just need to go talk to her in the garden when that happened.
---
PSN for Dragon's Dogma:
glenn_3e and jessica glenn
#5killnoob666Posted 6/3/2012 5:47:51 PM
spoiler ............

you need to enter the castle at night time, when you just inside, you'll see the mistress servant stand right there, just talk to her and she'll tell you to meet with her again at night time
#6DemonicDragonX(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 5:50:12 PM
killnoob666 posted...
spoiler ............

you need to enter the castle at night time, when you just inside, you'll see the mistress servant stand right there, just talk to her and she'll tell you to meet with her again at night time

Alright, next time I am in Gran Soren, I'll try to find the Duchess before being knighted and talk to her. If that doesn't work, I'm completely baffled.
#7killnoob666Posted 6/3/2012 6:03:30 PM
DemonicDragonX posted...
killnoob666 posted...
spoiler ............

Alright, next time I am in Gran Soren, I'll try to find the Duchess before being knighted and talk to her. If that doesn't work, I'm completely baffled.

i think i can still get the quest even i am knighted, give it a try