Ending questions, spoilers.

#1MasterViVi2Posted 6/6/2012 1:37:25 AM
So what Im taking from this is that The Arisen in the prologue kills the Dragon, than becomes the Dragon i fight??

I just fought him in the rift or w/e, took all his hp but than he exploded and killed me and I became the dragon, is that the true ending? Im at the retry screen now so Im guessing not..?

So confused.
---
Shannara and The Wheel of Time are far better than A Song of Fire and Ice.
IHazCandy4You
#2_Reaver_Posted 6/6/2012 1:40:24 AM
You messed up badly

There are multiple endings and you got the bad one
#3MasterViVi2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 1:42:00 AM
Another overly helpful post out of you.
---
IHazCandy4You
#4_Reaver_Posted 6/6/2012 1:43:27 AM
Fine enjoy your terrible ending.

I was going to mention how to get a good ending but forget it now.
#5MasterViVi2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 1:45:02 AM
_Reaver_ posted...
Fine enjoy your terrible ending.

I was going to mention how to get a good ending but forget it now.

Lol. I'll live without the help of someone so childish. Jesus.
---
IHazCandy4You
#6clyde_ghostPosted 6/6/2012 1:45:18 AM
The guy you play as in the prologue is Sevan. He defeated the dragon and then defeated the Seneshal before him which in turn made him the new Seneshal. He waited a long time, a 1000 years if I'm not mistaken, to be challenged by the next True Arisen. This is where you come in.

As you know, you go through the trials to retrieve your heart but as you progress you learn more about the purpose of being an Arisen. You beat the dragon, yada yada, then face the Seneshal, which is Sevan. You have to beat him in order to get the true ending. The dragon that you fought is the Arisen before you that failed to defeat Sevan.

The whole concept is the world gets thrown into a never ending loop. More than anything it tries to bring emphasis on the "curse of eternity". How the Seneshal, which is equivilent to god, suffers eternity to watch over the world. Same with the pawns who aren't human, they suffer eternity as well.
---
GT - Vanuber
#7_Reaver_Posted 6/6/2012 1:45:49 AM
You are supposed to win not lose.

rofl

And don't forget to stab yourself with the GODBANE when you win child.
#8MasterViVi2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 1:47:08 AM
clyde_ghost posted...
The guy you play as in the prologue is Sevan. He defeated the dragon and then defeated the Seneshal before him which in turn made him the new Seneshal. He waited a long time, a 1000 years if I'm not mistaken, to be challenged by the next True Arisen. This is where you come in.

As you know, you go through the trials to retrieve your heart but as you progress you learn more about the purpose of being an Arisen. You beat the dragon, yada yada, then face the Seneshal, which is Sevan. You have to beat him in order to get the true ending. The dragon that you fought is the Arisen before you that failed to defeat Sevan.

The whole concept is the world gets thrown into a never ending loop. More than anything it tries to bring emphasis on the "curse of eternity". How the Seneshal, which is equivilent to god, suffers eternity to watch over the world. Same with the pawns who aren't human, they suffer eternity as well.

That makes more sense. I knew something was off about how I was looking at it, you nailed it for me, thanks.

I cant seem to get my dumb mage pawn to stop casting spells and hold him, and I can only hold onto Sevan for a couple seconds before he breaks free and does his AoE spell, what am I doing wrong?
---
IHazCandy4You
#9MasterViVi2(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2012 1:48:03 AM
_Reaver_ posted...
You are supposed to win not lose.

rofl

And don't forget to stab yourself with the GODBANE when you win child.

What the hell are you babbling about? I know Im not supposed to lose. Go troll your kindergarten friends.
---
IHazCandy4You
#10_Reaver_Posted 6/6/2012 1:48:32 AM
MasterViVi2 posted...
clyde_ghost posted...

That makes more sense. I knew something was off about how I was looking at it, you nailed it for me, thanks.

I cant seem to get my dumb mage pawn to stop casting spells and hold him, and I can only hold onto Sevan for a couple seconds before he breaks free and does his AoE spell, what am I doing wrong?

Failing to avoid his blast, and letting your pawn hold him so you can finish him off.

He is the easiest boss in the game.

rofl