Geo Saurians? Seeker Tokens?

#1Dude_bagPosted 6/7/2012 6:06:02 AM
What are they and where can I find them? Also I know what seeker tokens are but I am having trouble finding 20, any tips?
#2chaos_belmontPosted 6/7/2012 6:07:20 AM
Explore and loot, i've barely touched the main quest and I have two, maybe three left.
---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#3rndmguitaristPosted 6/7/2012 6:09:24 AM
Geos are pretty much post game. Or maybe it was Soulflayer Canyon. As for the tokens, if you can't find them, forge them.
---
Gamertag=Cavemoon
#4coydog_30Posted 6/7/2012 6:09:26 AM
I wouldn't worry about the Saurians too much until post-game.
---
"When life gives you lemons, go murder a clown"~Festus Krex
PSN: coydog_30
#5FrozenHELL78Posted 6/7/2012 6:10:24 AM
killed 9 of the 10 for the quest in and around tainted mountain ruins on the way to kill the dragon boss.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#6slysaltPosted 6/7/2012 6:12:06 AM
For Seeker Tokens you find them randomly in treasure chests, very annoying quest, although i believe you can also have some forgeries in there and still have it count? The same for War Bugles, although those are easier since you can limit yourself to just doing a sweep of the city and then resting.

Geo Saurians spoilers below

They are the final upgrades to Saurians that you run into found only in the Tainted Mountains, which you don't go to until the end of the game.