Best 1-handed weapon?

#1TujexPosted 6/7/2012 8:05:34 PM
Currently running as a Mystic Knight, and was just wondering what the best weapon to have equipped would be. I'm currently using DRagon's Toll because of its insane attack power, but the fact that it wields no element leads me to believe that there may be a better weapon out there...
---
GT: Lord Tujex Gears3/DragonsDogma/CoD:MW3
Dream as if you'll live forever, Dream as if you'll die today
#2FrozenHELL78Posted 6/7/2012 8:09:20 PM
enchant it yourself since your mystic knight. no need to worry about enemies being resistant to a perm enchanted weapon.
---
Gamertag - Mosaic78
#3Masamune_DSPosted 6/7/2012 8:13:50 PM
Would have to say Ascalon. I don't know of any stronger.
---
If a wizard turns me into Dawn then I would sooo touch myself every single night. ~ SoulGainDestiny
#4-Damien-Posted 6/7/2012 8:20:51 PM
Dragon's Dogma

most badass 1-handed sword in the game
#5DlarshPosted 6/7/2012 8:25:17 PM
Totem Mace is marginally better than Ascalon (and is arguablly the best 1-hander, but it's a pain to get), and the Dragon's Presence is just a little bit better than Dragon's Toll when they're DF.

I may be off base with this, but I believe you can also override default elemental enchantments using the boon/affinity spells if the need arises.
---
"Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggie' till you can find a rock" -writer Wynn Caitlin
#6Tujex(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 8:39:59 PM
I have an Ascalon, though I let my pawn wield it since I figured Maces tend to have higher damage, so there was probably a mace better than Ascalon... So between Totem and Dragon's Presence for best one-hander?
---
GT: Lord Tujex Gears3/DragonsDogma/CoD:MW3
Dream as if you'll live forever, Dream as if you'll die today
#7TrialZero654Posted 6/7/2012 8:40:37 PM
i thought Dragon's Toll was a 2-handed mace?
---
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero
#8TiconderaPosted 6/7/2012 8:43:20 PM
-Damien- posted...
Dragon's Dogma

most badass 1-handed sword in the game

*High 5.