Mystic archer armor help

#1dragonhollow87Posted 6/8/2012 11:26:49 PM
I just got to post game and switched to MA (last vocation i need to master) and going through the armor, well it looks atrocious! and the stats are not good either. i hate getting negatives on any stats.

so my question is where can i begin searching for decent/good MA armor.

p.s. weapons would also be appreciated. Using daggers and magic bow atm.
---
"A man chooses, a slave obeys. - Andrew Ryan, BioShock."
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
#2dragonhollow87(Topic Creator)Posted 6/8/2012 11:34:05 PM
bump 1
---
"A man chooses, a slave obeys. - Andrew Ryan, BioShock."
Xbox live GT-dragonhollow87
#3RyoKaibaPosted 6/8/2012 11:34:41 PM
Dem Jerkins. Oh yeah, and leather-type armors. Those are probably the best since they offer decent resistance on both sides, and really, Phys damage is what you gotta look out for as a MA, since chances are the classes you took to build it up are fairly weak in the defense department.
---
"Hate the sin, love the sinner. But sometimes it's hard to look past all that sin and find the person behind it." -Joshua Graham; Fallout: NV
#4BelengerPosted 6/8/2012 11:49:15 PM
Everfall and merchants depending on whom you gave the gold/silver idol, but mostly chests around everfall.

For the Everfall loot you should look at this http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/63041648 as for the weapons there's not too many options in post game you pretty much got in order of power from lesser to more Terminal Gyre then Herald's Helix after that it comes "The Dragon" weapon for MA and the strongest magic bow you can find is the Dragon's Quickening which is an Everfall drop.

About 3 chests in everfall have the low 2% of dropping it, I got mine in the second chest of the Chamber of Hesitation in about 1 or 2 hours of just pure suicide grinding, the other is just stack up gold and have luck finding the merchant with it (in everfall).

UR-dragon does not drop a magic bow :(