Spoilers: It pisses me off so much that

#1LitCandlezPosted 6/9/2012 10:34:48 AM
you have almost no choice in this game. I would have stopped the Duke from killing his wife and then stopped her from speaking out against me. I would NOT have let anyone take me to jail and I could have killed everyone in the whole castle twice over. If I did land in jail I would not let that guy whip me. I would use my assassin skills to rain hell on him.

That whole cut scene generally was annoying.
---
lol
#2HighSpeedLoserPosted 6/9/2012 10:36:54 AM
oh my god i know.
sitting there like" just let me get one arc of deliverance off, just one. just let me show them."

and then you're all fine in the dukes court after anyway. i love this game to death, but the entire concept of prison is incredibly broken
---
Voices of violence will always be heard.
#3DuskSoldier1180Posted 6/9/2012 11:00:59 AM
Yeah busting out of prison seems like no big deal in this game.

"Yeah we know you hit on the queen, broke and stole stuff around the castle, and rained a ton of arrows down on the Duke, but you managed to escape our heavily guarded dungeon and for that we reward you by pretending like nothing happened. Get out there and slay The Dragon, oh and while you're at it could you find me a bunch of skulls? K thanks."
---
- I see you probably made your gamefaqs account just to act like a pirate talking on forums.
- Aye, and I see yeh jus made yer account just ta' be an ass
#4DarkBlademasterPosted 6/9/2012 11:10:11 AM
As much as I love this game, its story really is poo. For the scene with the princess, I wanted to let her die then us a wakestone to revive her...but that didn't work out. Lol
---
GT: Vidar Immortal
www.youtube.com/vidar2112
#5Mr Penguin 007Posted 6/9/2012 11:10:57 AM
DuskSoldier1180 posted...
Yeah busting out of prison seems like no big deal in this game.

"Yeah we know you hit on the queen, broke and stole stuff around the castle, and rained a ton of arrows down on the Duke, but you managed to escape our heavily guarded dungeon and for that we reward you by pretending like nothing happened. Get out there and slay The Dragon, oh and while you're at it could you find me a bunch of skulls? K thanks."

That about sums up DD... Quest/Story, at least.

If DD2 has the same lack of story/depth of quests and characters, then this is going to be a lame series of games...
---
Gamer Tag: Coltonius (Pawn: Eve)
"I smoke 'cause it gives me knowledge!" - Citizen of San Andreas
#6xJdKxZomBiEPosted 6/9/2012 2:32:56 PM
Nah, i think the endgame scene with the duke takes the cake for greatest "are you f***ing kidding me" moment.
#7Robo-KyPosted 6/9/2012 2:36:20 PM
xJdKxZomBiE posted...
Nah, i think the endgame scene with the duke takes the cake for greatest "are you f***ing kidding me" moment.

That, and the random pairing at the end of the game. At least they can feed the brine.

There was a lot of moments like that in Dragon Age 2 as well. Like, "OH NO, four templar guys came to take my sister away! There's no way you could possibly take them, they have SWORDS! And SOME ARMOR! Time to back off while having them surrounded and have the plot make you it's whipping boy. BTW Fast forward in time"
#8LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 6/9/2012 3:23:01 PM
I haven't got to the end yet, but I heard that it's good/stupid/wtf. I guess I will wait and see.
---
lol
#9_Reaver_Posted 6/9/2012 3:33:09 PM
The story is great.

Go play Skyrim if you enjoy poo
#10RasutoSSAikouPosted 6/9/2012 3:36:02 PM
you have almost no choice in this game. I would have stopped the Duke from killing his wife and then stopped her from speaking out against me. I would NOT have let anyone take me to jail and I could have killed everyone in the whole castle twice over. If I did land in jail I would not let that guy whip me. I would use my assassin skills to rain hell on him.

No video game would let you do that and keep with the story anyway.
---
Do you play Dragon's Dogma? Try out my pawn, she'll take care of you! Name: Ehcin
Xbox GT/PSN- Ssur Trebor