What you want in a sequel/DLC/patch (Spoilers)

#1jemoore9Posted 6/9/2012 10:20:05 PM
Well, I for one want dynamic weather and a fast travel system. I also want a better relationship system.

Because kissing Caxton at the end as a male is not my thing.

Now, your ideas!
---
More Than Loyal Emperor Of Crabdom.
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php Check it out anytime.
#2Silver_SolPosted 6/9/2012 10:27:46 PM
- A different option for New Game+, where you start at Lv. 1, All Vocations back to Rank 1.

- Bigger world. Add Hearthstone or Meiloria(sp? Aelinore's homeland I think?)

- More monsters.

- Multi-player.

- Remove/change the pawn rating system ("MY PAWN WAS RATED 3 STARS INSTEAD OF ALL 5 STARS AND NO PORTCRYSTALS AS GIFTS BLAH BLAH BLAH")
---
"All hail the Aldmeri Dominion! All hail the Thalmor!"
Xbox LIVE GT: TotallyRadYo || Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Hjalti and Deneb/June
#3Silver_SolPosted 6/9/2012 10:28:40 PM
Also, screw fast travel. Walking is where it's at. Remove the portcrystal/ferrystone system while you're at it. Or make it super expensive. Like 100k for a ferrystone. 8D
---
#4xJdKxZomBiEPosted 6/9/2012 10:28:54 PM
No fast travel at all.

Enemy scaling in NG+

MORE enemies, this running with nothing happening then getting ambushed by a small group of bandits or a single cyclops gets old. I want to be able to run through come areas and just have to cut my through swaths of enemies, i want to be overwhelmed, where it takes every skill my character and pawns have to come out on top.

This is my big wish, VOCATION SPECIFIC UR DRAGON ARMORS....the abyssmal crap is cool i guess, but i'd really like a sweet Holy infused White armor for my MK, sort of something you would see a Templar wearing i guess.., or a assassins ensemble that cloaks you in a veil of dark energy that injures enemies if they get too close.

This is the last thing, and i can not fathom how something like this was overlooked in a game releases circa 2012. WHY THE F*** CAN"T THE ARISEN SPEAK???? Are we mutes? If so at least tell us we are a friggin mute....it REALLY pisses me off to "talk" to someone and they just read my mind about what is going on instead of my character actually inquiring about it.
#5Silver_SolPosted 6/9/2012 10:30:37 PM
xJdKxZomBiE posted...
No fast travel at all.
This is the last thing, and i can not fathom how something like this was overlooked in a game releases circa 2012. WHY THE F*** CAN"T THE ARISEN SPEAK???? Are we mutes? If so at least tell us we are a friggin mute....it REALLY pisses me off to "talk" to someone and they just read my mind about what is going on instead of my character actually inquiring about it.

This. Maybe an option at the start, sort of like on the Knowledge Chairs, on how your Arisen will respond/talk in cutscenes? That would be pretty sweet.
---
#6legend253Posted 6/9/2012 10:40:05 PM
Open up the Western zone, please! There is so much zone to be revealed. They could play it off as an expedition to a new part of the continent. Since Hearthfire and wherever Julien came from (can't remember the name) have already been mentioned, we might as well have access to those as well.

Putting in a Brawler class that uses Cestuses and Katars would be totally righteous as a new addition to the opening of the continent. It would upgrade to Gladiator class and allow you to use a sword in one hand a fist weapon in the other for some totally wild combat.

I could also totally dig a Lancer class that would upgrade to Dragoon. 'Nuff said about lances though.

I don't wanna think about a sequel yet. I'd rather them spend a few years developing that and having a secondary team put out a few expansions and other DLC for this game.

Obviously we would need new monsters and a scaled New Game+, so a patch could work for the latter while some DLC could remedy the former.

Maybe even through in another Eastern-influence class: Samurai and upgrade to Daimyo. It could have access to a Kendo sword stance and they could toss in Katanas and Kanabos (or just give them access to maces, but there is a difference).

That's all I got for now.
---
"Heed the zealot's lesson well: Those who court death, find it."-The Ur Dragon.
#7FatalX7Posted 6/9/2012 10:41:02 PM
Leave the lazy fast travel to Bethesda, we don't need that here.

Weather would be nice, but we'd get wet.

Enemy scaling in NG+, pleeease.

An actual Assassin class. >_>

And definitely work on the story a bit, and especially romance and affinity.
#8FatalX7Posted 6/9/2012 10:43:13 PM
legend253 posted...
Open up the Western zone, please! There is so much zone to be revealed. They could play it off as an expedition to a new part of the continent. Since Hearthfire and wherever Julien came from (can't remember the name) have already been mentioned, we might as well have access to those as well.

Putting in a Brawler class that uses Cestuses and Katars would be totally righteous as a new addition to the opening of the continent. It would upgrade to Gladiator class and allow you to use a sword in one hand a fist weapon in the other for some totally wild combat.

I could also totally dig a Lancer class that would upgrade to Dragoon. 'Nuff said about lances though.

I don't wanna think about a sequel yet. I'd rather them spend a few years developing that and having a secondary team put out a few expansions and other DLC for this game.

Obviously we would need new monsters and a scaled New Game+, so a patch could work for the latter while some DLC could remedy the former.

Maybe even through in another Eastern-influence class: Samurai and upgrade to Daimyo. It could have access to a Kendo sword stance and they could toss in Katanas and Kanabos (or just give them access to maces, but there is a difference).

That's all I got for now.

Upgrades? Please no.

The Vocations now aren't necessarily upgrades of previous ones. They're just different, which I like, it's a nice balance.
#9legend253Posted 6/9/2012 10:46:27 PM
Ah, yes, forgive me, I forgot about that.
Then just toss in each of those six vocations with modified skill sets like the current ones.
---
"Heed the zealot's lesson well: Those who court death, find it."-The Ur Dragon.
#10mfv12979Posted 6/9/2012 10:50:35 PM
better romance system. gives option of how you want to proceed just friends or more.

if they aren't gonna add fast travel at least have a horse for traveling.

faster spawn rates and higher % for huge beasts (chimera, hydra, griffin, etc) to show up.

weapon and gear drops for every vocation.

if they gonna limit assassin, magic knight and magic archer to the arisen, they should add a special class that only pawns can use. (can't think of what class that suits for pawns).
---
copy ninja Kakashi has copied a thousand jutsu and i'm going to use them to their fullest Extent! - Kakashi Sensei Ep 266